Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a bit of an optimistic punt on Winter Lion in the 6.50 @ Dundalk.

It ran a shocker on debut but that was over 6f and is stepped up in trip here for it's second run. Galileo progeny are very rarely any good over sprint trips and this is back to the start of distances that the super sire excels at. This one is a half sibling to 4 black type runners and is very much a well bred horse. I think it is well worth a shot at the prices available just now.

• 1 month later...

After watching eye of the tiger scooshing in and hearing about the little coup that would be landed I decided to back the others four horses mentioned. I had some money in paddy but most tied up and left me with a measly £8. So 53p lucky 15 it was. They quickly took odds for low key and Indus Valley down so took sp but got 7/4 and 6/1 for seven summits and Callisto light respectively. After a bit more money came available ten mins later I put another £5 ew at 9/2 on Callisto light. 6 and a bit hours later I was a£150 richer. Sure I'm not the only one to have jumped on the bandwagon. Scary to think if you were in the know. A lucky 15 on early prices would of been handy.

After watching eye of the tiger scooshing in and hearing about the little coup that would be landed I decided to back the others four horses mentioned. I had some money in paddy but most tied up and left me with a measly £8. So 53p lucky 15 it was. They quickly took odds for low key and Indus Valley down so took sp but got 7/4 and 6/1 for seven summits and Callisto light respectively. After a bit more money came available ten mins later I put another £5 ew at 9/2 on Callisto light. 6 and a bit hours later I was a£150 richer. Sure I'm not the only one to have jumped on the bandwagon. Scary to think if you were in the know. A lucky 15 on early prices would of been handy.

Prices opened at 9000/1 for the largely backed 4 horse accumulator. The starting price of the accumulator was 17.5/1

• 3 weeks later...

Not too worried about the odds ,i was more thinking that we dont often get to see a horse of his quality up here for those that cant manage to get to the big meets down south,i was heading along anyway but hopefully put a few more on the gate