Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Diamond harry 16/1 ew for the king george

Grand crus 6/4 for the feltham

are my bets for boxing day

Diamond harry is a non runner,so money back but more importantly takes the field down to 7 so only 2 places in the king george

Binocular Is well overrated

First outing this season and you reckon its overrated,it will probably beat overturn by 10 lengths come march ;)

Flatters to deceive in my opinion

Well we didnt have to wait until march, 15 lengths today ;)

I had Carruthers when he won the Hennessey, so sticking with him today in the Welsh National, in the hope that he can carry the extra 6lbs that he has been raised in the handicap. Should relish the going and it may pay to be a front runner here.

Hollow Tree in the 2.45 at Chepstow also. Looks the one to beat IMO, although unlike Carruthers, the ground may catch him out.

I had Carruthers when he won the Hennessey, so sticking with him today in the Welsh National, in the hope that he can carry the extra 6lbs that he has been raised in the handicap. Should relish the going and it may pay to be a front runner here.

Hollow Tree in the 2.45 at Chepstow also. Looks the one to beat IMO, although unlike Carruthers, the ground may catch him out.

Well done with Hollow Tree, looks like a promising type. Carruthers didn't really get into it. Had Cappa Bleu myself who did well to finish 3rd. Got Tiger Maguire in the 3.50 at Chepstow in my lucky 15.

Well done with Hollow Tree, looks like a promising type. Carruthers didn't really get into it. Had Cappa Bleu myself who did well to finish 3rd. Got Tiger Maguire in the 3.50 at Chepstow in my lucky 15.

Aye, I agree regarding Hollow Tree, looks like he could make a wee bit of an impression at the Festival come March, battled on gamely after being headed. Timmy Murphy seemed impressed by him in his post race interview. Carruthers got taken on at the start and wasn't able to impose himself on the race, as he normally tries to take the race to the field.

Had a wee treble on the football as well yesterday, so a decent day, all in all.

Win only lucky 15

Scarlet Rocks 1.00 Lingfield 7/4

Waseem Faris 12.30 Lingfield 9/4

Encore Un Fois 1.35 Lingfield 1/1

Bishops Heir 12.50 Haydock 4/1

E/W Lucky 15

Broughton Sands 2.10 Lingfield 20/1

Mazamorra 2.45 Lingfield 7/1

Chandrayaan 3.20 Lingfield 6/1

Grand Honour 3.50 Lingfield 8/1