Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Anyone know what's happened to good old John (McCririck) by the way?

Didn't catch him on Channel 4 This afternoon at all? Ladies day too! I know he's been made part time but honestly. A massive date in the calendar and no John!? Can't be doing with that. Scandalous.

Bring back John.

Somethings will never change with me. I really should stop saying final/last bet, it usually comes back to haunt me regardless of the outcome of the race.

I've a code of good punting written in my head though I've ceased adhering to it now that the season has finished. Stated before that I didn't do long odds and full cover stuff but having time to kill at weekends and working some fairly unexacting Monday-Friday shifts has driven me to it. Bit of mild excitement and that. (Despite knowing full well how much of a mugs game it is).

Dug some fucked lines out the Wallet this afternoon which have accumulated (Pun well intended ;)) over the past two or three months. More of them than I might have liked I may add! You know you're in a bad way when you've gave the bookies £7 for a Patent involving three races at Vaal. With all due respect to the course. There's little or nothing to go on there but the form and the odds. Must have been bored that day!

A double on two class 6 Handicaps at Southwell I found as well. After Googling the horses. Just loads of total nothing races.

I find it's quite easy to make money off the big well covered flat races. They're just not coming around quick enough for my liking. That's addiction for you but isn't it?

Any tips for Saturday's racing at York.PP's stag do and i'm looking to earn a few bob.

Cmon Rupert,pull one out the bag :P

soverign remedy 345 will be in with a shout

forgot to add thats just me having a quick look at the card,i havent had any tips myself yet

Edited by doulikefish

soverign remedy 345 will be in with a shout

forgot to add thats just me having a quick look at the card,i havent had any tips myself yet

I noticed it was running,thought it might be shit racing with

Ascot being next week but there's a £100,000 sprint included. :)

I noticed it was running,thought it might be shit racing with

Ascot being next week but there's a £100,000 sprint included. :)

I can no longer afford to go!

Only had one winner at Hamilton last night - & that was odds on! :(

With Ascot on next week (& Hamilton on Weds) plus, Ayr next Sat & Hamilton the following Thursday - looks like the Vegas trip will be tame too!! :lol:

(Although I could get a tap from DJP!) :P

With Ascot on next week (& Hamilton on Weds) plus, Ayr next Sat & Hamilton the following Thursday - looks like the Vegas trip will be tame too!! :lol:

djp will sort you out from his retirement fund :lol:

you forgot thurs evening and friday at musselburgh, could be an expensive week :huh:

our old friend whiskey creek is running in the last at york on saturday aswell,i would imagine the emotion of the day will see the pair of you put a fiver e/w on it(probably the drink)

Ah,look what the cat dragged in. :D

Okay,i'm still going,after what Rupert said about York races and with the weather forecast predicted,how could i not? :D

our old friend whiskey creek is running in the last at york on saturday aswell,i would imagine the emotion of the day will see the pair of you put a fiver e/w on it(probably the drink)

:lol: Oh FFS