Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Do you want me to post the results for you or did you get hacked off with that?:P

No your alrighty cyril,ive got the feet up and the racing on,in fact im just lying here thinking why am i not at ayr :(

14:50 Ayr

The Bear E/W

Massive price here (90.0 on Betfair!). Really fancy this for a big run. Big things were talked of this one when it made a winning career start. OK things have not progressed as well as was thought but still has class and I would not be surprised to see him on the podium at a big price...

Guest dougalldogg
Just put another £20 on it :D

Just my winnings.... you gota specualte to accumulate :thumsup2

Got a wee bit silly on this horse today, had a few small wins so been puttin random amounts on it, overall now got £45 on it straight at around 6.4 :lol:

Could be a funny wee win if it comes in, if not then its not the end of the world I guess.

Your 4.20 is interesting. A pal of mines horse is running against this called 'Shy Glance'. I got a tip last season at Ayr against it and hasten to add Shy Glance won by 6 lengths. :angry: Having a bit on at 7's incase i miss out again and no word from pal as the horse finished 3rd last time out when strongly fancied.

hope you stuck it on e/w

2 for tonight folks.

6.50 Lingfield BARRICADO

I backed this one last time out, doesnt look the most straight forward of rides, but the way it finished with an utter wet sail to finish second really gives me hope for tonight.

Anyone remember this?

Barricado not even placed. Unlucky Cabbage.

:(

Different tactics tonight which did not work a jot. Shame. I maintain this horse will win a race. :lol:

:(

Newcastle 7.00

1st 14 Barricado (FR) 9-1

2nd 11 Bravely (IRE) 13-2

3rd 12 Middlemarch (IRE) 20-1

Just won and I didnt have a bolt on it :lol:

viper 40/1 sandown 7.10 e/w

not a tip just my selection as the last time it was out at muss it won by 25 lengths(could have been more) and ive been waiting for it to come back out

Edited by doulikefish