Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

2.20 at ayr

horse falls at the first and goes out to 1000/1

later the rest of the horses miss a flag

betfair pay out on the fallen horse as the winner as it is the only horse that took the correct course, que carnage on the betfair forums

Why would people bet on a horse that fell? :huh:

Why would people bet on a horse that fell? :huh:

usually people either dont no it has fallen and people who have backed it are trying to get their stake back with a lay, in this case it ended in carnage :lol:

Edited by fanny paddery

Maybe incase it gets back up and wins. Seen it happen before........

:o

usually people either dont no it has fallen and people who have backed it are trying to get their stake back with a lay, in this case it ended in carnage :lol:
Or...

What he said :P

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok :)

Had my first bet on a horse today since sunday. Only bet on it as it was one of Stevenston Saint's horses.

All I can say is "damn you to hell" :lol:

Hoy,i said earlier in the week that the horse was running and to do as you please,i forgot about it as you know and thanks to a reminder from you today i lost as well. Keep your bloody texts to yourself in future. :lol:

Hoy,i said earlier in the week that the horse was running and to do as you please,i forgot about it as you know and thanks to a reminder from you today i lost as well. Keep your bloody texts to yourself in future. :lol:

I went chasing my money back on the fruit machines tonight.... I am even more out of pocket now :lol:. Since I had a tooth pulled out I was a designated driver, I don't think my night could have got much worse!!!

I went chasing my money back on the fruit machines tonight.... I am even more out of pocket now :lol: . Since I had a tooth pulled out I was a designated driver, I don't think my night could have got much worse!!!

You could've got raped by a big black cock....

:lol:

hmm don't think I will reply to above incase any nimrod's don't see the joke and go running to the complaint's forum, speaking of which I should report SS tips :angry: .

No horses for me today

Edited by DJP

I was at Ayr yesterday and the horse that was officially given the win was the horse I had bet, but the stewards enquiry wasn't announced until a few minutes after the race had finished, so I had already thrown my slip away and now i'm waiting on Ricky Martin Bookmakers to send me out a cheque for £12 :lol: , all that bother for £12 measly pounds.

Can I add that the favourite in the second last race, which I backed, is officially the worst horse i've seen, couldn't jump for shit and was about 100 yards behind the other horses with half the race gone, wasn't please with that one!

hmm don't think I will reply to above incase any nimrod's don't see the joke and go running to the complaint's forum, speaking of which I should report SS tips :angry: .

No horses for me today

Oh c'mon. Let me hear what you have to say. ;)

No horses for me today

Oh c'mon. Let me hear what you have to say. ;)

Go on Dale pm us,please :lol:

re tips: :lol: I'll get a good one soon mate,i promise.

Edit.Cabbage doesn't take this sort of abuse for his shit tips. :D