Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Back with some thoughts once I've had a look at the cards. Fire away DJP. :lol:

Just seen this :lol:. Noticed you just posted your selections, luckily I have done mine, don't think any the same, least I hope not as bad news for the two of us :lol:

2.20 Uttoxeter Pelo Du Bief 14/1 5th, paid 1st 4 :(

2.40 Wincanton Whiteoak 8/1 2nd :)

3.25 Haydock The Jazz Musician 12/1

3.40 Wincanton Montana Gold 16/1

e/w Lucky 15 & e/w doubles

2.05 Wincanton More The Merrier 9/4 poor

2.50 Uttoxeter Kingham 5/2 gahh

3.10 Wincanton Charity Lane 7/4 gahhhhh

2.15 Ascot Voy Por Ustedes 11/10 winner :)

Win only lucky 15

1.40 Ascot Mamlook 12/1 4th :(

1.55 Haydock Carnival Town 12/1 loser

2.35 Lingfield Horseshoe Reef 9/2 loser

e/w patent

Lost £120 in last two days gambling and spent far to much down the pub last night, I waste the rest of my money. So being sensible today, Only £30 on the above, I expect to probably only see £2 back from the above :lol:

Edited by DJP

e/w patent

Lost £120 in last two days gambling and spent far to much down the pub last night, I waste the rest of my money. So being sensible today, Only £30 on the above, I expect to probably only see £2 back from the above :lol:

This figure has now gone up to £95 :( (inc football)

Quick browse over todays racing and i have come up with 4 really good horses (in my opinion!)

2.10 Hereford

Nice Style

2.40 Hereford

Rapid Increase

3.10 Hereford

Phoudamour

5.00 Southwell

General Tufto

Probably do some sort of perming with them. :)

Two over in Ireland for me today:

2.15 Leop COUSIN VINNY.

I had a dilemma last night as Hurricane Fly was also entered in this race, and I hold really high hopes for him at the Cheltenham Festival. I also got Cousin Vinny as a horse with real ability last year, and won an utter shedload on him in the Champion Bumper last year when he won at 12/1. Since Hurricane Fly has been taken out of this race today, it makes my decision easier, and I would expect a win barring accidents.

2.45 Leop COOLDINE

A horse thats been in my notebook as one that can really go places, travels and jumps really well, the step up in trip will help this one, and although this is quite a tough race with Trafford Lad being another animal with loads of ability, I can see this being yet another winner for the Walsh/Mullins combination.

Add in the Mullins bumper horse in the last and you've got yourself a nice wee treble ;)

Edited by Cabbage

Quick browse over todays racing and i have come up with 4 really good horses (in my opinion!)

2.10 Hereford

Nice Style

2.40 Hereford

Rapid Increase

3.10 Hereford

Phoudamour

5.00 Southwell

General Tufto

Probably do some sort of perming with them. :)

Done them in a lucky 15. Done a single on Nice Style. Also a each way double on Rapid Increase and Rileyev.

Good luck all betting today. :)

Done them in a lucky 15. Done a single on Nice Style. Also a each way double on Rapid Increase and Rileyev.

Good luck all betting today. :)

Fucking daft! I was cut infront of on the last hurdle and just stoped. 22/1 shot won. :angry::angry::angry:

Nice result there wee livi, you tend to do well with your outsiders, good luck to the rest (unless they clash with my patent below)

2.40 Hereford Omme Antique 4/1 4th :(

2.45 Leopardstown Cooldine 9/4 WINNER :)

3.10 Hereford Phoudamour 15/8 WINNER :)

Edited by DJP

Two over in Ireland for me today:

2.15 Leop COUSIN VINNY.

I had a dilemma last night as Hurricane Fly was also entered in this race, and I hold really high hopes for him at the Cheltenham Festival. I also got Cousin Vinny as a horse with real ability last year, and won an utter shedload on him in the Champion Bumper last year when he won at 12/1. Since Hurricane Fly has been taken out of this race today, it makes my decision easier, and I would expect a win barring accidents.

PANDORAMA was gifted an unlikely victory in the Grade 1 Deloitte Novice Hurdle when 4-6 favourite Cousin Vinny unseated amateur Patrick Mullins at the final flight of a contest he seemed certain to win.

Cousin Vinny, hero of last season's championship bumpers at Cheltenham and Punchestown, was given a hugely confident ride by the son of the six-year-old's trainer Willie Mullins, but victory turned to defeat when he stumbled and fired his luckless rider out of the saddle.

Cousin Vinny had approached the hurdle still cantering under Mullins, who had looked first over his right shoulder and then his left in the moments prior to his exit, after which he quickly rose to the ground only to be immediately thumpedback into the turf by eventual runner-up Western Charmer.

Bookmakers reacted positively to Cousin Vinny's performance with Stan James cutting him to 7-2 from 9-2 for the Williamhill.com Supreme Novices' Hurdle, whose sponsors now offer 4-1 from 5-1.

Mullins said: "The horse half knuckled and slipped on landing. Patrick set him alight going to the last to get some experience of jumping fast before going to Cheltenham. He'd never jumped a hurdle that fast in hislife."

:(

I'm still looking forward to this one at Cheltenham.

2.45 Leop COOLDINE

A horse thats been in my notebook as one that can really go places, travels and jumps really well, the step up in trip will help this one, and although this is quite a tough race with Trafford Lad being another animal with loads of ability, I can see this being yet another winner for the Walsh/Mullins combination.

A winner at 9/4. Shame that Cousin Vinny went at the last with the race at his mercy :(

Nice result there wee livi, you tend to do well with your outsiders, good luck to the rest (unless they clash with my patent below)

2.40 Hereford Omme Antique 4/1 4th :(

2.45 Leopardstown Cooldine 9/4 WINNER :)

3.10 Hereford Phoudamour 15/8 WINNER :)

2/3 able to just double my money back.

All my returns on Parlesotho @ 3/1 3:40

I'll never learn

Fucking hell, all or nothing with you aint it :lol:

Just chasing and badly at the moment and pissing money up the wall with roulette at the same time. Just hitting nothing at the moment :(