Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

You ever had one of these come up?

I do them all the time if going to a meeting.Closest i ever got was 3 yrs ago at Ayr Gold cup meeting when i got 5 out 6. Was pretty gutted but i did come back £300 in profit after expenses and also lifted £100 on the football coupon that day. :D

5 outta 7 at perth and musselburgh,musselburgh one was just under £1k,perth was £450,thing is the selections probably wont resemble my bets at the track as i get the whispers :lol::lol:

Edited by doulikefish

my e/w accy as always before i go to musselburgh

Glencree @ SP

Resounding Glory @ SP

Festival King @ SP

Woody Waller @ SP

Along The Nile @ SP

Hartburn @ SP

Wave Power @ SP

Gutter !!!

ach its life at least i had no losers in the bet above lol

3 £10 singles on the below and patent, Picked in about 15 seconds of looking at them, not confident but gagging for a bet :(

5.05 Thurles Bohol 8/1 loser :(

5.15 Kempton Safebreaker 15/8 2nd by a nose, c**t! Gonna stop backing Callan for a while now :(

5.00 Chepstow Polly Potter 9/2 3rd :(

Edited by DJP

3 £10 singles on the below and patent, Picked in about 15 seconds of looking at them, not confident but gagging for a bet :(

5.05 Thurles Bohol 8/1 loser :(

5.15 Kempton Safebreaker 15/8 2nd by a nose, c**t! Gonna stop backing Callan for a while now :(

5.00 Chepstow Polly Potter 9/2 3rd :(

Thats how i felt at 1pm so went down to the bookies and picked 4 random horses for my win only Lucky 15.

Jordi Roper

Bella Haze

Clear Sailing

Father Chris

Bella haze one and will return half of my stake when i go down tomorrow. :)

all have to get some donkeys on 2moz and sat like, not had any one for a while

that one was my last bet for a while apart from my ante post stuff for cheltenham,im off to nigeria 2mr so i wont be opening up any of my accounts down there in case i denote some of it to a friendly general :lol:

best of luck in the coming weeks folks

that one was my last bet for a while apart from my ante post stuff for cheltenham,im off to nigeria 2mr so i wont be opening up any of my accounts down there in case i denote some of it to a friendly general :lol:

have a good one mate

Have a good time. Dont come back too burnt. :)

*Lucky b*****d!* <_<

:P