Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Alright guys, not much of a price and we have to wait until the second last race of the day, but i've been tipped Compton Classic in the 4.40. Currently around the 3/1 mark.

Take as you wish!

With a portfolio like your signature who could refuse?

Well done doulikefish on your 50/1 winner btw :thumsup2

Hi Guys,

Nothing for me today, but have just been scanning the card for Musselburgh tomorrow. In the 3:55 race we see a similair event to the 3:30, a week last sunday.

On that occasion "EUROPEAN DREAM" came out on top, but for people that were there, you will have seen it was a very tight finish. "ALONG THE NILE" was finishing very well on that occasion and just failed by half a length.

Tomorrow they drop to class 3, however more importantly "ALONG THE NILE" is better off in the weights than last time by 7lb's in comparison to "EUROPEAN DREAM". I think euro dream will find the weight to heavy and "ALONG THE NILE" should take advantage of that.

"JOE JOE STAR" wasnt to far behind so could also make the reckoning as well.

Im sure BOBBY HOGG HOGG, will be able to give you more info, but I think based on it's last performance, "ALONG THE NILE" looks a good thing tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

Nothing for me today, but have just been scanning the card for Musselburgh tomorrow. In the 3:55 race we see a similair event to the 3:30, a week last sunday.

On that occasion "EUROPEAN DREAM" came out on top, but for people that were there, you will have seen it was a very tight finish. "ALONG THE NILE" was finishing very well on that occasion and just failed by half a length.

Tomorrow they drop to class 3, however more importantly "ALONG THE NILE" is better off in the weights than last time by 7lb's in comparison to "EUROPEAN DREAM". I think euro dream will find the weight to heavy and "ALONG THE NILE" should take advantage of that.

"JOE JOE STAR" wasnt to far behind so could also make the reckoning as well.

Im sure BOBBY HOGG HOGG, will be able to give you more info, but I think based on it's last performance, "ALONG THE NILE" looks a good thing tomorrow.

some nice info there!!

inspection at 3pm today,i hope its on

Well done doulikefish on your 50/1 winner btw :thumsup2

cheers and also cheers to silvio for the tip,just having a look at todays card myself and ive noticed IBROX is running again today 4.50 at southwell,which has won for us in the past

lucky 15 today also single on compton classic,ive went against ibrox

2.20 Southwell

High Cross 10/11 2nd :(

2.50 Southwell

Ballycroy Boy 4/1 3rd :(

4.10 Lingfield

Dundry 7/4 no good

4.50 Southwell

Middle Of Nowhere 15/2 1st :) 7/1

Edited by doulikefish

my e/w accy as always before i go to musselburgh

Glencree @ SP

Resounding Glory @ SP

Festival King @ SP

Woody Waller @ SP

Along The Nile @ SP

Hartburn @ SP

Wave Power @ SP

You ever had one of these come up?

I do them all the time if going to a meeting.Closest i ever got was 3 yrs ago at Ayr Gold cup meeting when i got 5 out 6. Was pretty gutted but i did come back £300 in profit after expenses and also lifted £100 on the football coupon that day. :D