Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I got a tip to bet on a cuddy called Brut at the Hamilton 5.40

Just been on Betfair to place a bet and the odds have went from 10.5 to 7 in about 5mins, so obviously it has something in its favour....

But then again, i'm backing it, so thats it fecked.

Edit, down as low as 5.3 now

Edited by igor

Who gave you the tip Igor? I have not bought a paper yet ,who is the trainer and the jockey?

An old c**t in the bookies yesterday :lol: it's mentioned in the Morning Star too though, and us commies are always right. Jockey is T.Hamilton I think.

Price seems to be sitting at 5.4 justnow.

Edited by igor

An old c**t in the bookies yesterday :lol: it's mentioned in the Morning Star too though, and us commies are always right. Jockey is T.Hamilton I think.

Price seems to be sitting at 5.4 justnow.

I have around a fiver lying on a line.I will stick it on the Brut.That saves me from howking one out!

I bet Brut with L'brokes.Got it at 6/1 its came in a point from sevens.I also bet indian ink ew in the guinneas.

Edited by seamus

Ten Down to win the Windsor 14.20

Woolfall Blue to win the Windsor 15.50

Bahama Baileys to win the Newcastle 15.05

Just James to win the Newcastle 14.35

I'll back one or two of these..... :cheers

Edited by igor

Fair play to Seamus for having faith B)

Totally fecking kicking myself. Read your tip yesterday and said to my girl that I needed to go down and back it.......forgot until this morning and went on to check results......oooooops!!! :oops:bairn

Totally fecking kicking myself. Read your tip yesterday and said to my girl that I needed to go down and back it.......forgot until this morning and went on to check results......oooooops!!! :oops:bairn

At least one of the above should win :ph34r:

quality stuff igor, these tips u getting or your own picks? got to nip down laddies to pick up money off spanish footy betting to feed other habits today, may take that last pony B)

The Morning Star tipster, he's a legend B)

edit, the last one's worth £80 to me, beefed my stake up with some winnings. Odds currently sitting at 4.2 on Betfair.

Edited by igor

What the fúck is going on here???

You were the worst tipster in the universe, and ever since I gave you that tip on that bank holiday and we both lumped on, you've been unstoppable.

Just keep the number for the Betty Ford clinic handy in case it adopts the pear-shaped formation.

What the fúck is going on here???

You were the worst tipster in the universe, and ever since I gave you that tip on that bank holiday and we both lumped on, you've been unstoppable.

Just keep the number for the Betty Ford clinic handy in case it adopts the pear-shaped formation.

:D

I'll buy you a few pints midweek, are you free on Wednesday? cos i'll need to do something to keep my mind of the goings on at Firhill. We can stick a couple of cuddies on :lol:

:D

I'll buy you a few pints midweek, are you free on Wednesday? cos i'll need to do something to keep my mind of the goings on at Firhill. We can stick a couple of cuddies on :lol:

I'm in Eastleigh on Wednesday, but should be home by about 7.30pm.

Remember that I have a sizeable bet on the play-offs, need Queens park to win though :lol::lol::lol: . It's worth about £500.