Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

• 2 weeks later...

Backed Harris tweed yesterday whilst sitting at my mates. Said that if it came in, we were buying a bottle of jaeger and getting on it. Romped in. First horse I've ever won on really.

Congrats mate

Iv been working solid so not had a chance to watch or bet on Goodwood :(

• 5 weeks later...

Got two tomorrow I am having a go on. Kians Delight in the 3.55 Newton Abbot 4/1 and York Glory in the 2.30 Beverley 5/1.

Kians Delight is well in at the handicap and is being tilted towards the big handicaps at the festivals this season, so needs to be winning races like these to be getting into them.

York Glory is finally getting it's ground and is in good form. Unlucky last time out in the Nunthorpe and can make amends here.

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping to follow up last nights 12/1 winner with Night Trade in the 6.15 at Wolverhampton. Willing to put it's last few runs behind it and focus on it's best form which would have it IMO about a 6/1 shot here.

Decent effort put £10 ew so decent profit. Never winning it but ran fairly well for a 20/1 shot

• 2 weeks later...

Gone reasonably deep on Kickboxer in the 2.00 York tomorrow. The 10/1 with paddys was far too tempting for me. Gets in this race off a handicap mark of 79 which on Saturday goes up to 95 so is effectively 16lbs well in tomorrow.

The horse itself is a bit quirky and almost everything in the race is unexposed so could progress to be anything but I am happy to get stuck in on a horse that is undoubtably well treated tomorrow.

Now just trying to find some others to get involved in a nice mucky big price trixie.