Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Alright folks, don't follow the horses at all but I'm going to the Cheltenham trials at Musselburgh on Sunday, any tips? Not too fussed on the odds as long as there's #value.

Overturn will win the opener easily but you might be best suited to picking a forecast. It will go off very short.

Aerial and Brick Red are worth a bet in other races. Only time will tell with prices. Have a cracking day

Cracking tips, didn't back Overturn as I didn't feel I could put enough on it to make the odds worthwhile but it was the clearest winner of the day. Don't know what happened to Aerial, but Brick Red was one of only two winner I had. Very close to breaking even for the day though and really enjoyed it.

Aerial didn't perform anything like it did last time. Off the bridle very early.

Brick Red ran really well with the weight on it's back. Im keeping an eye out for Cheltenham and Aintree.

Talking about the festival, i think Overturn and Simonsig have too much for Captain Conan after seeing all three a few times.

Not his fault you pick two "outsiders" who both turn out to be favourites and both lose.

The text I got in the morning from a friend gave me the info and I just went in shop and backed it. Let's just hope no one lumped on them, as that seems to be the case any time I post any of the bets I place.