Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Very true the proper value has been taken already, never got a chance to get on here until now sadly. Still if it goes in at 4's that would be a nice wee earner.

It's a poor race so hopefully the gamble will be landed....

Now 6/1 so lumped on.

Long run 9/4, backed that, all profits will go on Gold Cup (maybe)

Alright lads, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and this message finds you all well.

Had a wee word for a newcomer in the 2.40 Wolves, DUBAI STORY who I am told is ready to rock and connections are hoping to 'pay for Christmas' today. Obviously it is his racecourse debut but they feel like he has been working well on the gallops and could go in first time.

Hope they done their xmas shopping at the 99p stores :lol:

On a serious note, cheers for info and tip, sadly not to be :(

• 2 weeks later...

Tipping site on Facebook called Stable Secrets, seems like a new page set-up but the guy was tipping under another name previous and changed due to large number following and shortening prices. Sent out a PM to people who followed previously from the start before closing old site, had a very good strike rate before, thought id pass it on incase anyone is intrested?

• 2 weeks later...

Got a write up for a couple of tomorrow's races here

Really fancy Nicholls' Irish Saint in the opener. Won convincingly last time out and i'm surprised it's better than even money.

Katenko should prove difficult to beat after that, and if he keeps jumping the way he has been then nothing will beat it.

Had an each way go on Cadmium Loch in the 2.10 Wolver today. Seems well treated today and has performed well over C&D. Seems over priced in the market for me at 20's. I usually hate betting in apprentice races though and that is my only concern.

Nothing standing out too much today on the all weather. But found three I think have an outside shout for a small stakes multi.

2.00 Wolverhampton - Worth A Kings

3.30 Wolverhampton - Faithful Ruler

5.30 Wolverhampton - Silver Wind

Worth a Kings has run twice over course and distance and has won and placed 2nd in these runs with the 2nd coming off a handicap mark in the 80's. Runs today off 67 with a 7lb claimer on today.

Faithful Ruler is running in a seller and has won 3 of these standard races previously. Off a low weight today over favourite course and distance conditions. Also has a 7lb claimer on today to get it to a favourable mark.

Silver Wind has placed in a higher grade over course and distance, today it is off a carear low mark with a ncie claimer on today.

I've gone for Keep Kicking in the 2.20 at Lingfield and Arabian Flight in the 4.30 at Wolverhampton.

Keep Kicking has excellent bumper form and won at Kempton on Friday. Others probably need a run.

Arabian Flight has looked much better since changing trainer and with Joe Fanning on her back, she could get her head in front

Nothing standing out too much today on the all weather. But found three I think have an outside shout for a small stakes multi.

2.00 Wolverhampton - Worth A Kings

3.30 Wolverhampton - Faithful Ruler

5.30 Wolverhampton - Silver Wind

Worth a Kings has run twice over course and distance and has won and placed 2nd in these runs with the 2nd coming off a handicap mark in the 80's. Runs today off 67 with a 7lb claimer on today.

Faithful Ruler is running in a seller and has won 3 of these standard races previously. Off a low weight today over favourite course and distance conditions. Also has a 7lb claimer on today to get it to a favourable mark.

Silver Wind has placed in a higher grade over course and distance, today it is off a carear low mark with a ncie claimer on today.

Worth a Kings was worth bugger all

Faithful Ruler has just won at 16/1

Silver Wind popping in now would make this a nice day.