Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

£5 singles on Artful Lady and Kaituna

No reasoning behind these picks at all.

Artful Lady is in the 1.00 at Lingfield and Kaituna is the 1.10 at Fontwell.

Edited by mattydfc

Not a bad day for it @ Musselburgh. Usually I study the form book for hours before going to the meeting, which is part of the fun, but trying a different approach today and just going with gut instinct from racing post and what I like the look of on course.

Any tips/thoughts welcome as always though!

Done 4 horses for tonight to see me through my shift at work. Veyepea in the 4.00, Gower Ruler in the 5.30, Perfect Delight in the 6.30 and Smoky Cloud in the 7.30. Also going to place lay Mr Knightley in the first at Kempton.

EW Lucky 15

Kings Lad 12.50 Kempton 14/1

Jack Albert 1.10 Wetherby 25/1

Owner Occupier 12.55 Fontwell 8/1

Comeragh King 1.00 Market Rasen 8/1

Win Only Lucky 31

1 Elenika 1.25 Kempton 13/2

2 Long Run 3.10 Kempton 5/2

3 Dutch Mistress 2.40 Wolverhampton 7/2

4 Old Dreams 1.30 Fontwell 4/1

5 Zitenka 1.45 Wetherby 9/1

EW Lucky 15

Kings Lad 12.50 Kempton 14/1 PLACED :)

Jack Albert 1.10 Wetherby 25/1 4TH

Owner Occupier 12.55 Fontwell 8/1 PLACED :)

Comeragh King 1.00 Market Rasen 8/1 4TH

Gutted, on first lucky 15, final two both came 4th :(, 3rd for both would have = happy days

Alright lads, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and this message finds you all well.

Had a wee word for a newcomer in the 2.40 Wolves, DUBAI STORY who I am told is ready to rock and connections are hoping to 'pay for Christmas' today. Obviously it is his racecourse debut but they feel like he has been working well on the gallops and could go in first time.

Take as you wish as always!

And I fancy KAUTO STONE ew in the King George.

All the best lads.

Alright lads, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas and this message finds you all well.

Had a wee word for a newcomer in the 2.40 Wolves, DUBAI STORY who I am told is ready to rock and connections are hoping to 'pay for Christmas' today. Obviously it is his racecourse debut but they feel like he has been working well on the gallops and could go in first time.

Few hours too late we got hit at 14/1 at work on it. Price has gone from about 9am this morning. Owner is keen as mustard on it. But also positive money coming in for the other unraced horse in the field. One other thing I would add is the trainer has a horrible record with newcomers.

And I fancy KAUTO STONE ew in the King George.

All the best lads.

Wish I had see it earlier, now 4/1 from 14's. Good luck if you're on it. (Not on it myself, so should be a good thing)

Edited by DJP

Few hours too late we got hit at 14/1 at work on it. Price has gone from about 9am this morning. Owner is keen as mustard on it. But also positive money coming in for the other unraced horse in the field. One other thing I would add is the trainer has a horrible record with newcomers.

Very true the proper value has been taken already, never got a chance to get on here until now sadly. Still if it goes in at 4's that would be a nice wee earner.

It's a poor race so hopefully the gamble will be landed....

Very true the proper value has been taken already, never got a chance to get on here until now sadly. Still if it goes in at 4's that would be a nice wee earner.

It's a poor race so hopefully the gamble will be landed....

Really hoping it doesnt land for the sake of my monthly bonus :lol: .