Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Only one horse for me today and it's one I have been waiting on re-appearing since its last outing at Musselburgh.

3.35 - NEWBURY - EUROPEAN DREAM

Finished very strongly in a class 2 event last time out. Drops to class 3 today and has been treated quite well in the handicap. Big point today is the drop in class.

Currently 10/1

This one runs in the 3:40 @ MUSSELBURGH on saturday and is dropped in class again to Class 4.

Willing to give it one more chance as it seems to perform better at Musselburgh coupled along with it's drop in class.

Edited by Kayster

Nice one, have much on it?

I'm having a break from this, having a pish time of it with racing in 2011.

nahh mate just £2.50ew, still got £104 back though :). Sorry to hear your giving it a rest but understandable if u feel its best for you.

Guys dont know if you noted but a horse I put up a few weeks ago DIDDUMS finished 2nd last night at 10/1. I am told it will be going for a race on Wednesday and they fancy it very strongly indeed. They really want to get the horse a win for the jockey Katia Scallan and they tell me this Wednesday is the day.

Just a heads up. :)

Guys dont know if you noted but a horse I put up a few weeks ago DIDDUMS finished 2nd last night at 10/1. I am told it will be going for a race on Wednesday and they fancy it very strongly indeed. They really want to get the horse a win for the jockey Katia Scallan and they tell me this Wednesday is the day.

Just a heads up. :)

Cheers bey

Early bets:

1.30 Sand - Clerk's Choice. Santuaire was impresive at Ayr last week but listening to McCoy on the Morning Line he likes this one's chances.

3.10 Sand- Can't Buy Time - recent form is rotten but I think he's been lowered to a winnable mark as a result

3.45 Sand- Dick Turpin. Best form in the race and 5lb clear on ratings.

Can't But Time is an each way bet and the other pair are a win double.

Still debating whether to head to Musselburgh today but will be betting horses there regardless. Shortlist already drawn up.

Can't see the difference Dale - whats the problem? :blink:

(Best site out there BTW!)

No differnce for me either. Mobile and laptop both showing the same as usual.

Bets for today:

2.45 Sand- Naqshabban

3.05 Muss- Oldjoesaid

3.40 Muss- Cape Classic

5.10 Muss- Ventura Sands

Can't see the difference Dale - whats the problem? :blink:

(Best site out there BTW!)

By a mile the best site. New lay out for copying bet selections in unsettled bets, used to be a easy copy and paste before to splat on here.

e/w bet

4:30 Towcester

General Lygon @ 50/1

e/w lucky 15

1 Indian Jack 3.20 Sandown 11/2

2 Measuring Time 3.50 Sandown 9/2

3 Skip Along 4.25 Sandown 14/1

4 Carrick A Rede 4.55 Sandown 20/1

e/w lucky 15

The Nifty Fox 3.05 Musselburgh 12/1

The Nifty Duchess 3.40 Musselburgh 25/1

Malcheek 4.10 Musselburgh 9/2

Senate Majority 5.40 Musselburgh 11/4

Mate heard a tip (i know, i know) for Pavershooz at Muss in the 3:05. Backed it three years ago at Ayr after selling a guy a ticket to get in the hospitality for the price of the enclosure. Fairly romped home. Any idea of price or chances? 8)

Mate heard a tip (i know, i know) for Pavershooz at Muss in the 3:05. Backed it three years ago at Ayr after selling a guy a ticket to get in the hospitality for the price of the enclosure. Fairly romped home. Any idea of price or chances? 8)

All tips welcome on here. sticking to my choice.