Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Jake the Snake seems another horse we tend to back a fair bit. Remember a while back it let my lucky 15 down by winning and I was not on it!

a wee small bet e/w (first two) 18:40 Kempton Cara Carmela @ 12/1

5.15 Reachtothestars @ 9/2

5.20 Baylini @ 4/1

They'll no doubt finish 2nd.

4.10 Lastkingofscotland @ 12/1(e/w)

Can't see much else of interest today, so I'm going to steal your selections Lichtie if you don't mind.

For anyone who likes to follow market movers, Major Eradictor in the 7.45 is down to 12/1 from a massive 40/1

Iv got LASTKINGOFSCOTLAND on my placepot. Is Hayley Turner on it today?

Yeah she is, wouldn't of touched it otherwise. Seems to be drifting though, apparently was only 5/1 this morning.

For anyone who likes to follow market movers, Major Eradictor in the 7.45 is down to 12/1 from a massive 40/1

This is now as short as 9/2 in places. I won't be touching it myself, but will be watching with interest to see how it get's on.

Master Eradicator is a non runner now

It's a bit odd it's been pulled after such a massive gamble. Will keep an eye out for it's next run. It's stable mate Kyncraighe runs in the 6.45 and has also been a market mover today, I've backed it at 5/1 as it was one I looked at closely this morning when 7/1.

PRICELESS ART, SEDGEFIELD, 3.25

Been on this quite a bit over the winter and it hasn't let me down. Alan Swinbank trained 6 year old who has been useful in bumpers and also has decent hurdles form

Shit, unlucky with that one, the angle made it look like Priceless Art got there first.

Shit, unlucky with that one, the angle made it look like Priceless Art got there first.

That is a fuckin terrible angle they have of the finish. Looked clearly like Priceless Art had bagged the win. He went off odds on but I got him at 5/4 this morning

Stewards Enquiry ongoing but can't see the result being overturned