Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I've got this image of DJP frantically scrubbing fish tanks with a toothbrush, ATR on in the background :lol:

:lol:. Suspense meant I couldn't watch. Didn't check last race until about 10 mins after race. Strangely I didn't cheer or anything. Just rang up my old man and text a few mates. Maybe Vegas for the 6th year in a row is back on :lol:

Once again, cheers folks for the well done messages :)

Aye well done DJP

Different class and a step up from the days of backing Bond Street lol

Yeah but I was on Bond Street when it won @ 50/1 :lol: Sadly in a lucky 15 and no other horse got even placed!

Will always remember reading about you and some Estonian (i think) lass from your European travels Cabbage :lol:

Yeah but I was on Bond Street when it won @ 50/1 :lol: Sadly in a lucky 15 and no other horse got even placed!

Will always remember reading about you and some Estonian (i think) lass from your European travels Cabbage :lol:

Some memory bud. :D

I'd use the term 'lass' loosely right enough though :lol:

Picked up a racing post on the way home from a wee mop chop and the hair dressers.  Canny mind the last time I actually bought a racing post! :P

Anyways, have had a wee sift through and thave picked out a few that I feel have a decent shout today.

CARLISLE

4.00 PRIMRSOE LEGEND

LTO was a poor 4th however drops back down 4 furlongs to a distance which it won on over it's previous 2 runners prior to it's poor showing LTO.  Will also appreciate the better ground after finding the heavy going tough last time.  Drop back in trip today should see it home.

SOUTHWELL

4.10 HERNANDOS BOY

Place in 10 of it's 15 hurdle races, half of which were winning ones.  Was upped to 3m 1f LTO which never suited and is another which drops in trip to a distance it has won at in the past.

CHEPSTOW

3.15 - STRONGBOWS LEGEND

Was Was going clear with winner on it's last outing before falling.  Prior to that ran a crditable 3rd at Doncaster in a class 3.  Today runs in a class 4 and can provide us a winner if keeps the jumping spot.

3.50 READY OR NOT

Going for a two timer after winning well last time out, during which he stayed on well inclosing stages.

Other I like the look of include, but don't have time to go into are below:

Carlisle - 2.50 - SAM LORD & 3.25 - PATAVIUM

Southwell - 3.00 - THE GENERAL LEE

Chepstow - 2.40 - FORM & BEAUTY

Lucky 15 on the top for and a few singles on the others.  Will be going larger on HERNANDOS BOY as I feel it has a really good chance.