Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

It sucks that there's no AW racing till evening.

My main bet today will be Ocean Legend in the 8.30 at Kempton. Others..

2.30 Midnight Opera @ 5/1

3.45 Royal MacKintosh @ 5/1

4.05 Jan Jandura @ 11/1

4.30 Portrait Royale @ 4/1

And e/w on Knockando 20/1 at 2.40 just because Knockando is in Moray :lol:

Fucking Rubbish.

It's all down to Ocean Legend later on.

Alright lads. Anyone up for a wee Cheltenham competition on the Telegraph website? It's free to play and I've set up a wee P&B league for anyone who is interested.

If there is enough interest, another thread will be started up for banters and the likes. I dont have the time to run a comp this time so this could do the job!

Link here

Declare your interest here please chaps. :)

Alright lads. Anyone up for a wee Cheltenham competition on the Telegraph website? It's free to play and I've set up a wee P&B league for anyone who is interested.

If there is enough interest, another thread will be started up for banters and the likes. I dont have the time to run a comp this time so this could do the job!

Link here

Declare your interest here please chaps. :)

I'm in.

It's maybe worth mentioning this in the Cheltenham thread too

Lucky 15 (also have a win only bet @ 6/1 on 3 scoops in race now)

6.50 Wolverhampton Cobo Bay 4/1

8.20 Wolverhampton Sunny Spells 12/1

8.50 Wolverhampton Alternative Choice 9/2

7.20 Wolverhampton Indochina 2/1

Just one of those days yesterday. I'm sticking to the AW today.

5.50 Yankee Storm @ 9/2

6.50 Russian George @ 5/1

Your first horse placed (if ew?). Looked at Russian George myself before opting for Hayley Turners ride (on her in race now)

Think we are the only folk who enjoy a/w racing :lol:

Edited by DJP

Your first horse placed (if ew?). Looked at Russian George myself before opting for Hayley Turners ride (on her in race now)

Think we are the only folk who enjoy a/w racing :lol:

Aye, I always prefer betting on AW to jump racing in the winter. I can't wait for the start of the flat season.

Was just on the nose. Hanagan's ride won that one and he's on Russian George, so no doubt he'll go and lose now after beating my first selection on a long shot. A pattern he followed quite a lot last year when I'd back him <_<

Was just on the nose. Hanagan's ride won that one and he's on Russian George, so no doubt he'll go and lose now after beating my first selection on a long shot. A pattern he followed quite a lot last year when I'd back him <_<

Yup, unplaced favourite.

I'm going to the Ayr races with a girl tomorrow, anyone got any tips I can back to try and impress her? Think I will just back Jim Goldie's horses, he usually does ok at Ayr, yeah?

Edited by stuart.

I'm going to the Ayr races with a girl tomorrow, anyone got any tips I can back to try and impress her? Think I will just back Jim Goldie's horses, he usually does ok at Ayr, yeah?

She's a bird so won't have a clue what's going on, just cheer like a mentalist every time a horse crosses the finish line and keep her drink topped up all day. By the evening time she'll think you're a gambling genius and will be wetter than an otter's pocket. Fact.

Going Arrayan in the big race at Sandown today.

Very impressive lately, should have won last time out at Taunton but the conditional jockey fell off when 15 lengths clear. Barry Gerraghty on board today.........and it's also my Mrs name

Going Arrayan in the big race at Sandown today.

Very impressive lately, should have won last time out at Taunton but the conditional jockey fell off when 15 lengths clear. Barry Gerraghty on board today.........and it's also my Mrs name

Your mrs is called Barry Gerraghty :o:lol:

Two speculative e/w lucky 15's, don't hold out much hope and probably a waste of £30 :lol:

1.55 Sandown The Reformer 8/1

3.00 Sandown The Betchworth Kid 14/1

3.35 Sandown Toubeera 25/1

4.40 Sandown Inside Dealer 7/2

2.10 Wolverhampton Beauchamp Viceroy 18/1

2.45 Wolverhampton My Lord 14/1

3.20 Wolverhampton Norman Orpen 7/1

4.25 Wolverhampton Flipando 7/1

Will miss all the racing, damn Swindon home fixtures :(