Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Finally some time off work.....and it's great to be back on here.

IILISSOS, LINGFIELD, 3.50

Should have won last week but didn't get the best of rides. Diffrent class too others in this. Currently 2/1 so jump on that

FREQUENCY, LINGFIELD, 2.10

He won a class six seller here at Lingfield five starts ago which was his first win at Lingfield and his first over the six furlong trip, next time out he stepped up in class to run in a class five claimer at Wolverhampton again over six furlongs and he was again successful.

He won a class six seller here at Lingfield five starts ago which was his first win at Lingfield and his first over the six furlong trip, next time out he stepped up in class to run in a class five claimer at Wolverhampton again over six furlongs and he was again successful.

I'm on Chjimes in this race. If mine doesn't win, I hope yours does.

Cathy Gannon rode a shocker!

If she had kept frequency on the outside he would have hoosed up but she decided to try and find a gap threw the middle and there was fuk all room!

CAPTAIN DIMITRIOS, LINGFIELD, 2.40

Not been at his best lately but still the best of these bunch. Top weight shouldn't be a problem

Robbed!!!!

Result should have been changed, the winner quite clearly impeaded Dimitrios

Finally some time off work.....and it's great to be back on here.

IILISSOS, LINGFIELD, 3.50

Should have won last week but didn't get the best of rides. Diffrent class too others in this. Currently 2/1 so jump on that

What a shocker. Last of 4

That's me applied and got my 2 free tickets for Perth on the 27th!

Cheers Fanny Paddery for lettin me no about this

No problem thought a few of the guys on here could use it. Anyway giving your selections today you may need to start hunting for as many freebies as you can get !

No problem thought a few of the guys on here could use it. Anyway giving your selections today you may need to start hunting for as many freebies as you can get !

Hahahaha....too true my friend. I'm havin a shocker today.

Did hav a little something on Quartz De Thaix at Newton Abbot earlier and he romped home. If Round the Horn wins then il be a little better than even.....profit is profit tho.

ROUND THE HORN, NEWTON ABBOTT, 4.15

Has won very easily in his last 2 outings at Towcester and Wetherby and seems to be I'm the form of his life. Great chance for the Hat-trick here. Jason McGuire on board

For the love of Christ......2nd! That gives me a quality day of 0 winners from 4 selections.

Cathy Gannon fuckd me by riding a shocker on Frequency

The Stewards fucked me over with Dimitrios

ilissos ran a shocker

and Round the Horn was a bit unlucky but his jumping let him down in the straight

We all have an off day now and again mate.  Had a few myself, lol!!

Looks like you put a lot of thought into your selections and back em up with some info, keep doin what your doing and the winners will come back again.

Im saving myself for Cheltenham.  Will post if I see anything of interest before then though :)

We all have an off day now and again mate.  Had a few myself, lol!!

Looks like you put a lot of thought into your selections and back em up with some info, keep doin what your doing and the winners will come back again.

Im saving myself for Cheltenham.  Will post if I see anything of interest before then though :)

I had the Newton Abbot placepot which saved a bit of grace. £33.80 off of that.

Still a small loss on the days gambling

If the prices suit when they are available, I'll be looking to back Trans Sonic, Mexican Jay and Kipchak today at Southwell

Kipchak is slightly shorter than hoped, but still backing it. Also put a small back up single on Yossi in the same race.

Also backed Sleepy Blue Ocean in addition to the ones mentioned before.