Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

some shouts on here the day lads well done ;)

had a trixie on aquailife, very well red and sloop johnb, huge boost ... also a big single on vwr and a smaller on on aquailife

now waiting on libretino for for ma wee "libr" double already got libritish in 6.40 just gutted i didnt single it.

never mind cheers for the heads up on the other ones, would of backed very well red anyhow as always c ppl on here on about it

Wee tip for tomorrow, King Fontaine 15.20 Doncaster. Currently 14/1, I've put £2.50 EW on him returns £49. Backed KF twice before and he's done me the business. Won his last 4 over fences and has looked impressive each time I've seen him.

Having looked at this a bit further I see that Each Way pays first 4 places here, so I've stuck another £3 EW on. Still available at 14s with Ladbrokes. If it wins I get a payout about the same as yesterday :P

Having looked at this a bit further I see that Each Way pays first 4 places here, so I've stuck another £3 EW on. Still available at 14s with Ladbrokes. If it wins I get a payout about the same as yesterday :P

Doncaster off

e/w lucky 15

2.00 Cheltenham Noland 11/2

3.05 Cheltenham Rock On Ruby 5/1

3.35 Cheltenham Bensalem 9/2

3.30 Lingfield Dream Of Fortune 4/1

Off to the pub now, have a good day folks!

Have a small ew on the sawyer 2.00 cheltenham. And neptune collonges to win in the 2.30,

f**k off stupid c**t jockey held on onboard bakbenshar when it stumbled at the last,the sawyer finishes 4th,looks like it will be one of those days.

disregard that.Neptune romps home.Lead the whole way.what a ride.

Edited by F_T_Y

BIG ZEB, PUNCHESTOWN, 1.50

can't see past Big Zeb today. Sizing Europe and Golden Silver are obvious dangers but I don't think either will hav enough to overturn tge favourite. Would have liked a slightly bigger price than 4/5 tho

can't see past Big Zeb today. Sizing Europe and Golden Silver are obvious dangers but I don't think either will hav enough to overturn tge favourite. Would have liked a slightly bigger price than 4/5 tho

Due to terrible price, hoping ScotsIrish can come 2nd @ 28/1

Geraghty fuckd that up big style. Just tried to pop over the last instead of attacking it. Gave Golden Silver an easy chance to get up and win that

Didn't see the race, but bet on 4/5 horses in 12355 fakenham. Didn't back fav who was 1/12!!!!! The 2nd fav won @ 15/2 :), 1/12 horse not even in first 3, assume it fell or was pulled up.

Edited by DJP