Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Saturday's are usually pretty pish for me when it comes to the horses, so I don't have high hopes for today. I can't even remember the last winner I had on a Saturday.

Singles & E/W Yankee

1.45 Oddsmaker @ 6/1

1.50 Main Aim @ 12/1 (e/w)

3.00 Glass Harmonium @ 16/1 (e/w)

3.40 Deauville Flyer @ 16/1 (e/w)

e/w lucky 15

1.50 Newmarket Mabait 20/1

2.40 Cheltenham Passato 7/1

3.00 Newmarket Poet's Voice 11/2

3.40 Newmarket Deauville Flyer 16/1

(also small e/w single on Sir Gerry in 1:50 also @ 40/1)

Total out lay on horses and football £65 with £35 in my a/c to bet on other races during the day. Oxford greyhounds tonight another £150 :(. So really could do with some winners today, especially with my work being so uncertain!

Good luck all

Saturday's are usually pretty pish for me when it comes to the horses, so I don't have high hopes for today. I can't even remember the last winner I had on a Saturday.

Singles & E/W Yankee

1.45 Oddsmaker @ 6/1

1.50 Main Aim @ 12/1 (e/w)

3.00 Glass Harmonium @ 16/1 (e/w)

3.40 Deauville Flyer @ 16/1 (e/w)

Shite. Good job I had a good day with the football. Need to start leaving the horses alone

Horses, football and dogs left me heavily out of pocket yesterday.

Could do with 4/4 today e/w lucky 15

3.50 Bath Rio Royale 13/2

4.00 Kempton Alfie's Sun 5/1

4.25 Bath Lombok 13/2

5.30 Bath On The Feather 20/1

40p Lucky 31 tomorrow with guaranteed prices if SPs are bigger & a 50p lucky 15 with same horses except Sard.

2.05 Newbury Elzaam 3/1

2.40 Newbury Hot Prospect 7/2

3.10 Newbury Sard 5/1

3.25 Newbury Alberta's Run 7/2

3.40 Newbury Zoowraa 4/1

I also have a £10 E/W single on Toolain in the racing post trophy at 18/1 and a £10 win Single on Zoowraa at 4/1. A few other's I like the look of but will only be having further bets tomorrow if I have returns from these. Bankroll management FTW.

How did it do?

Not great, it was a step up to Class 4 and it struggled badly. Back down a class next time I'd imagine.

Shite

If you backed this, it wasn't meant as a tip. Most of the regulars on here just use this thread as a way of posting selections and if they have a tip, they'll give a reason for people to back it.

rite guys had a whisper for 2moros racing post trophy @ doncaster, not going to lie the guy has gave me some winners but also some losers in the past... take or leave....

Titus Mills currently about 8s at most places

cheers

Not great, it was a step up to Class 4 and it struggled badly. Back down a class next time I'd imagine.

If you backed this, it wasn't meant as a tip. Most of the regulars on here just use this thread as a way of posting selections and if they have a tip, they'll give a reason for people to back it.

Ah right nae bother. Know you like this horse, was hoping it done the business again for you. Ignore other fella's comment

rite guys had a whisper for 2moros racing post trophy @ doncaster, not going to lie the guy has gave me some winners but also some losers in the past... take or leave....

Titus Mills currently about 8s at most places

Cheers, sadly won't be punting on this, had to fund today's betting on my credit card as debit card has been cloned :angry:

40p Lucky 31 tomorrow with guaranteed prices if SPs are bigger & a 50p lucky 15 with same horses except Sard.

2.05 Newbury Elzaam 3/1

2.40 Newbury Hot Prospect 7/2

3.10 Newbury Sard 5/1

3.25 Newbury Alberta's Run 7/2

3.40 Newbury Zoowraa 4/1

I also have a £10 E/W single on Toolain in the racing post trophy at 18/1 and a £10 win Single on Zoowraa at 4/1. A few other's I like the look of but will only be having further bets tomorrow if I have returns from these. Bankroll management FTW.

Zoowraa was my only winner but still managed to make a profit of £8.20.

Having one more bet of £18.20 on Jaaryah in the 5.15 at Doncaster.