Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Had a good day so far, only bet on 2 horses. Lytham won @ 5/1 and Dawn Wind placed @ 7/1

Final bet 8/1 whodunit in the 9:20. Not so confident about this horse but pretty happy with today's results so not to fussed about this, if it comes in though it will be a very a nice bonus indeed.

Get in you beauty!!!!! :D:D:D

Followed the gamble

I bet on it round 6pm was still 8/1 and price had not change on bet365. I only went for it as Catlin on board and he has done well for me in the past when chasing a place. Fact it won all the sweeter.

Patent today

3.50 Ludlow Pretty Star 9/2 (also single)

4.10 Southwell Phoenix Flight 2/1

5.10 Southwell Shifting Gold 9/4

Edited by DJP

7.50 Wolverhampton Remember Ramon 7/2 WINNER

8.20 Wolverhampton Wine 'n Dine 10/11 2nd by a head Gahhh!!!

8.50 Wolverhampton Plush 11/8

6.50 Wolverhampton Harry Up 5/6 WINNER 7/4

Edited by DJP

Took it at the NRNB stage, so will get my money back. Just need to find something else to go with.

Im thinking of going for "LOUGH DERG" instead, for the CORAL CUP, which takes place on the Wednesday, thinks it's about 12/1 at present.

I'm sure Lough Derg is missing the festival to go straight to Aintree, where i'll be on (don't quote me though).

Hi Guys,

Nothing for me today, but have just been scanning the card for Musselburgh tomorrow. In the 3:55 race we see a similair event to the 3:30, a week last sunday.

On that occasion "EUROPEAN DREAM" came out on top, but for people that were there, you will have seen it was a very tight finish. "ALONG THE NILE" was finishing very well on that occasion and just failed by half a length.

Tomorrow they drop to class 3, however more importantly "ALONG THE NILE" is better off in the weights than last time by 7lb's in comparison to "EUROPEAN DREAM". I think euro dream will find the weight to heavy and "ALONG THE NILE" should take advantage of that.

"JOE JOE STAR" wasnt to far behind so could also make the reckoning as well.

Im sure BOBBY HOGG HOGG, will be able to give you more info, but I think based on it's last performance, "ALONG THE NILE" looks a good thing tomorrow.

This one that I brought up at the start of the month, is due to run on sunday @ musselburgh......

Two win only Lucky 15's

6.50 Wolverhampton Lytham 2/1

7.20 Wolverhampton Quince 6/4

7.50 Wolverhampton Brouhaha 15/8

9.20 Wolverhampton Green Dynasty 5/2

8.20 Wolverhampton Mutamared 11/2

8.50 Wolverhampton Splash The Cash 12/1

7.10 Dundalk Lady Chimera 9/4

7.40 Dundalk Huckle Buck Shoe 3/1

it and bruhaha were terrible, winner led from the turn n never looked like being passed

Not to worry.

Next up is XPRES MAITE in the 8.20 Wolves, win and place again out of sheer boredom.

Edit, from the full result of the last race it looks as though Templetuohy Max was pulled up with something amiss. Shizen.

Edited by Cabbage

Not to worry.

Next up is XPRES MAITE in the 8.20 Wolves, win and place again out of sheer boredom.

Edit, from the full result of the last race it looks as though Templetuohy Max was pulled up with something amiss. Shizen.

Thats me done, woeful :(

Just spent a small fortune at the dentist so I better get some winners today :lol:

Win Only Lucky 15

2.20 Kempton Missoula 11/4

2.35 Newbury Go For One 10/3

2.50 Kempton Constantius 11/4

2.05 Newbury Fit To Drive 7/4

E/W Lucky 15

2.50 Kempton Just Standeese 14/1

3.10 Newbury Mr Pointment 20/1

3.25 Doncaster Apollo Creed 11/1

3.45 Newbury Norman The Great 9/2

Lucky 15

Cantgeton 2.0 Kelso