Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Alright guys, nice tipping Cabbage, seems like you were on a bit of a run last night, they are welcome anytime, lol!

Planning a decent bet tomorrow on one horse in particular, due to an impressive performance last time out. Return to track and distance is in place tomorrow, and I feel it is set up nicely.

3:10 - MUSSELBURGH - "DIVERS"

DIVERS Was last seen out at the start of this month, 01/02/09 at the same course and over the same distance, as tomorrow.

On that occasion DIVERS tracked the field for the majority of the way, then made a challenge going into the last few furlongs, running on in the process.

DIVERS came 2nd that day by 2 and a bit lengths, in the class 3 event too "KNOOCKARA BEAU", who is entered to run on the 2nd day at CHELTENHAM, in a class 1 event. Weather it does run or not though, will probablly depend on its effort at NEWCASTLE this saturday, where it is also entered to run in a class 2 event.

Main thing to take into account is the fact that tomorrows race is a class 4 event, which will be much weaker. The drop in class is a big plus, and will be over good ground. With GREAME LEE on board, its also a big plus!

No idea of what price it will be, and knowing my luck will probablly be short as hell. Thought I would post my thoughts in advance incase any of you fancy a look yourselfs...

Trixie on the following, and also a win single on DIVERS.

2.00 - RED MALONEY (NAP) (SHOULD MAKE A BIG RUN BEFORE CHELTENHAM BECKONS)

2.35 - HERNANDOS BOY (C&D WINNER, FELL LTO AT THIS COURSE WHEN GOING WELL AND ABOUT TO MAKE ITS MOVE)

3.10 - DIVERS (NB) (REASONS STATED IN THE QUOTED POST)

Very Very Very confident on the 1st and 3rd. Both have to overcome big penalites in terms of weight, but there superior quality will see them through, IMO.

Anyone got early prices? Looking to put it on at lunchtime :)

Edited by Kayster

£1 e/w trixie

2.30 Southwell - Wiltshire 16/1 3rd :)

2.45 Sandown - Burton Point 4/1 3rd :)

2.30 Warwick - Gentleman Jimmy 16/1 UP :angry:

SP's

Also £2.50 e/w double

2.35 Muss - Role On 8/1 Won at 10/1 :D

3.45 Muss - Noir et vert 5/2 3rd :)

SP's

Made a bit but more interested in the snooker - go Ali Carter! 3-1 up...

From today I am no longer betting on horses (until I can afford to do so :lol: )

Good luck all in the future. I will still post once in a while to see how everyone is getting on with the horses. :)

Wise words, heard them somewhere before by another wise poster!