Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

that one was my last bet for a while apart from my ante post stuff for cheltenham,im off to nigeria 2mr so i wont be opening up any of my accounts down there in case i denote some of it to a friendly general :lol:

best of luck in the coming weeks folks

Take it easy mate and have a good one.

P.S I will make your selections on the monster line.You can rely on me. :lol:

Aye all the best in Nigeria mate, catch you for some Cheltenham winners. Anyone interested in a Cheltenham competition, while I'm here?

Oh go on then.

Edited by stevenston saint

Aye all the best in Nigeria mate, catch you for some Cheltenham winners. Anyone interested in a Cheltenham competition, while I'm here?

Yes!

Allready booked 2 half days from work, for Thursday 12/03 and Friday 13/03, so I can sit at home and watch cheltenham, with a few bevvys :)

Guest dougalldogg
i spy whiskey creek running the day at 4.40 wolverhampton. think i will be having a wee nibble on that

Aye, just popped a £20 sinlge on it, not usually a huge horse lover but Im hopin for a bit luck today!

i spy whiskey creek running the day at 4.40 wolverhampton. think i will be having a wee nibble on that

Last time Whisky Creek and Incomparable raced, Whiskey Creek won by a neck and was at the weight of 8-9 and Incomparable was at the weight of 9-1. This time around Whisky Creek is at 9-5 and Incomparable is at 8-12. Whisky has got more weight and Incomparable has less. When Whisky only won by a neck last time i would think Incomparable would be alot better this time and have a better chance to win.

No? :unsure:

Last time Whisky Creek and Incomparable raced, Whiskey Creek won by a neck and was at the weight of 8-9 and Incomparable was at the weight of 9-1. This time around Whisky Creek is at 9-5 and Incomparable is at 8-12. Whisky has got more weight and Incomparable has less. When Whisky only won by a neck last time i would think Incomparable would be alot better this time and have a better chance to win.

Maybe the Polytrack will help it? What surface is at Southwell? Sand? :unsure:

Maybe the Polytrack will help it? What surface is at Southwell? Sand? :unsure:

Also Whiskey Creek has a high draw (7) and Incomparable has a low draw (2). Low draw is an advantage.

Ach this is confusing. Maybe £20 on each for garanteed profit IF one of them win.

I will wait on another horse winning it! <_<

yep,you back one to beat the other and vice versa so for example a striaght forecast of £1 would cost you £1 and a rev forecast would cost you £2. £1 for each eventuality.

Yeah cool. What about odds tho. say i put £5 on the reverst forcast, what will that return? :unsure:

Depends on combination of prices, numbers of runners, and price of all runners in race really.

To get a rough example of how much it would pay out, it basially like a double. Here is an example based on fictional odds.

£5 Reverse forecast on 1 to beat 2 = £10 total stake (£5 on 1 to beat2 and £5 on 2 to beat 1)

Horse 1 = 4/1

Beats

Horse 2 = 3/1

Payout = £100

Because

£5 on 4/1 pays £20 + your £5 = £25 x 3/1 = £75 + £25 stake = £100

This is not an exact amount, it can vary depending on wether your horses are the fav's or not, or wether the fav is a very short price ect.

Not a great example, but gives you a rough idea.

Edited by Kayster