Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Denman was the winner of the worst Gold Cup in years last year and was shown up today for what he is-A very good handicapper. Anyone betting any of the three Nicholls horses at top of market at 6/1 or shorter needs their head read in my opinion. I just wish Hen Knight wasnt such a scardy cat as Calgary Bay would eat these for breakfast. Will definetly win next seasons gold cup easily.

Denman was the winner of the worst Gold Cup in years last year and was shown up today for what he is-A very good handicapper. Anyone betting any of the three Nicholls horses at top of market at 6/1 or shorter needs their head read in my opinion. I just wish Hen Knight wasnt such a scardy cat as Calgary Bay would eat these for breakfast. Will definetly win next seasons gold cup easily.

Oh dear :rolleyes:, I like Calgary Bay I have him backed at a nice price for the Arkle and I know he will improve over further as he gets older. But you have just dismissed a horse which has lost once and defeated the great Kauto in the worst gold cup :lol: in years.I'm sure everyone else thats seen Denmans arse thinks he's shite as well. Calgary Bay :lol:

Edited by Myers

Myers-Kauto may well have been great but unless you count the King George then cant be classed as still being great.He needs to go right handed to be seen to best effect,and at trips below 3m. They went so slow in the Gold Cup last year it played into Denman's hands as a Nicholls carve up.The third home is a heavy ground plodder so didnt have the pae for the gold cup.

lucky 15 today

1.40 Wolverhampton

Stargazy 13/2 :( donkey

4.20 Plumpton

Restless D'artaix 9/4 1st also mccoys 3000th winner :):)

4.30 Wolverhampton

Formidable Guest 9/2 1st :)

5.00 Kempton 2nd :(

Straight Face 3/1

Edited by doulikefish

wondersobright 50/1 winner B) :D £2 e/w :lol::lol:

here it is

09/02/2009 2.00 Plumpton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Wondersobright 50/1 3 Places

1/4 Odds Won

Unit Stake: 2.00 EW Stake: 4.00 Returns: 129.00

Edited by doulikefish

wondersobright 50/1 winner B) :D £2 e/w :lol::lol:

here it is

09/02/2009 2.00 Plumpton

(Win and Each Way)

Live Stream Wondersobright 50/1 3 Places

1/4 Odds Won

Unit Stake: 2.00 EW Stake: 4.00 Returns: 129.00

Nice one. :lol:

no luck had a 20 on miss sarenne aswell :(

when i saw the price drop from 11/8 to evs in the shop as hello moscow passed the winners post I was contemplating steaming into the next mount but decided against it as I had a fatal weekend money wise so quite glad I never. What is his next 1 at this meeting?

when i saw the price drop from 11/8 to evs in the shop as hello moscow passed the winners post I was contemplating steaming into the next mount but decided against it as I had a fatal weekend money wise so quite glad I never. What is his next 1 at this meeting?

4.20 Plumpton

Restless D'artaix 9/4

is his next