Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

I was going to back that Mutamared thing, means my lucky 15 will never come up now, no way I can pick 5 winners in a day :(

Here it is anyway

3.10 Ayr - Lie Forrit

3.25 Kemp - Lightning Strike

3.35 Ling - Ace of hearts

4.00 Kemp - Double Dizzy

Took early prices on all of them.

Nice to have a 6/1 winner on the first leg of the lucky 15 - means you have £7 quid on your next 3 horses :)

it was an impressive winner,however i saw an interview with one of the owners this morning on atr,and he basically said that the owners hadnt even spoke about putting a bet on today as this was the last part of his homework before cheltenham,i must admit that put me off of it today

Aye was never a betting proposition, but I dont think they would have expected Denman to be beaten quite as far out as he was :(

2.15 Kempton Abutilon 9/1 nowhere

3.10 Ayr Lie Forrit 11/2 WINNER :)

3.35 Lingfield Philatelist 5/1 4th : (had a large single on it as well :()

4.00 Kempton That's An Idea 9/1 will probably lose, drifted to 16/1

e/w Lucky 15

2.35 Ayr Sammy Spiderman 11/10 WINNER :)

2.50 Kempton Denman 4/6 well beaten 2nd

3.25 Kempton Lightning Strike 11/4 crap

3.45 Ayr Polar Gunner 2/1 5/2 WINNER :)

3.55 Wolverhampton Doubtful Sound 5/2 loser

win only lucky 31

Total outlay on football, horses (and roulette :() £80, so I better win something :lol:

Not a good day.

9 tickets in final race in scoop 6

What's everyone's thoughts on Denman guys? when I heard about his heart condition at the beginning of the season I backed Exotic Dancer ante-post at 33/1 for the Gold Cup. Reason being that I thought at that price it was worth chancing each-way. He's as short as 14s now.

Don't get me wrong, a fully fit Denman/Kauto beats Exotic Dancer everytime but would be interested to hear vies on todays race because I was at Fir Park.

What's everyone's thoughts on Denman guys? when I heard about his heart condition at the beginning of the season I backed Exotic Dancer ante-post at 33/1 for the Gold Cup. Reason being that I thought at that price it was worth chancing each-way. He's as short as 14s now.

Don't get me wrong, a fully fit Denman/Kauto beats Exotic Dancer everytime but would be interested to hear vies on todays race because I was at Fir Park.

Silvio he's now 4/1 which i think is knee jerk, Nicholls didn't enter the horse at Kempton today it was Newbury and we all know that's why they swerve the King George. You could say he never jumped a fence today but still finished runner up, horses for courses and also given the lay off there's a bit to work on.I'm going to give it a few days to make sure the beast is okay, then I'll have a sizeable single on for the Gold cup (hoping for soft) ;)

Edited by Myers