Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Moving to London on Sunday. After all my bills that comes to £1000 (just over) a month. Meaning my gambling stakes have had to be reduced by 700% :lol:

New place where I will be staying on the same street has a pub, ladbrokes to two Chinese takeaways all within a 2 minute walk :lol:. I have to walk past them all to get to the tube station, Going to and from work will never have been so hard :lol:

Moving to London on Sunday. After all my bills that comes to £1000 (just over) a month. Meaning my gambling stakes have had to be reduced by 700% :lol:

New place where I will be staying on the same street has a pub, ladbrokes to two Chinese takeaways all within a 2 minute walk :lol: . I have to walk past them all to get to the tube station, Going to and from work will never have been so hard :lol:

I was near Swindon last week in a place called Lacock near Chippenham.

Your gambling stakes shouldn't need to be reduced,you just need to win more :lol: .

Good luck with the move.Soon you will be in France. :P Paisley Panda's away to the arc this weekend.Stll haven't heard from him since his disasterous tip. :lol: Doubt someone's knee-capped him.

I was near Swindon last week in a place called Lacock near Chippenham.

Should have said mate, I would have met you for a pint or two

I am now off for my leaving do. I have another leaving do tomorrow, Really not looking forward to tomorrow as I think I will be dying tonight :lol: