Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

A couple of wins to suck you back in eh, i know how this story will end (in tears !!)

Bloke on sporting life said his auld fella had a whisper for the 1st race @ Bath, Blushing Maid @20/1 ,had £8 in my account but only went £1 e/w and off course it won,better than a kick in the nuts tho!!

Well done,missed that one :(

A couple of wins to suck you back in eh, i know how this story will end (in tears !!)

Bloke on sporting life said his auld fella had a whisper for the 1st race @ Bath, Blushing Maid @20/1 ,had £8 in my account but only went £1 e/w and off course it won,better than a kick in the nuts tho!!

In tears already, rule4 on 4/1 horse. So in total I only got £91 back. Was hoping for just over £100. So cleverly put £30 into roulette to win £10 which soon turned to £0 :lol:

Nice win for you at 20's

I don't ever bet on horses but read this thread daily to keep abreast of the fiasco that is DJP's gambling disasters :lol:

:lol:

You won't be saying that when i come back from Vegas a millionaire ;)

Yesterday's disasters worked out well. It's a sign!

7.00 Hamilton

Master Nimbus 6/4

7.30 Hamilton

Verinco 11/8

8.00 Hamilton

Kings College Boy 11/4

8.30 Hamilton

Green Diamond 11/4

Lucky 15

Gives me some intrest at work for my late shift, Just small bets.

Gonnae GTF you? I am going to Hamilton tonight & I fancied a couple of them! :angry:

May as well stay home & watch the fitba now! :lol:

Lucky 31

7.00 Hamilton

Master Nimbus 6/4

Gonnae GTF you? I am going to Hamilton tonight & I fancied a couple of them! :angry:

May as well stay home & watch the fitba now! :lol:

In the 7.00 Hamilton,i would back Forrest Flyer,it won at Ayr easily over the same distance on Friday and was bloody impressive. :rolleyes:

In the 7.00 Hamilton,i would back Forrest Flyer,it won at Ayr easily over the same distance on Friday and was bloody impressive. :rolleyes:

Forest Flyer 2nd, 16/1 winner. I knew I hated backing horses at Hamilton for a reason. Hope PaisleyPanda opted for the Russia - Spain match :lol:

Don't go out drinking in Chester it's shite, Tell him to go to Liverpool.

:lol: I know,went to a staggy at Chester races myself and on to Liverpool .Brilliant night out.He is an older bloke,mid 50's sent them to a good bar.Its a lapdancing club :lol:

Its tomorrow not tonight as well so TIPS FOR TOMORROW PLEASE ANYONE

Today's highly ambitious lucky15. E/W

5.35 Doncaster

Thabaat 40/1

7.45 Chester

Free Offer 9/2 (also have a single on Free Offer)

4.00 Doncaster

Robustian 10/1 Loser

5.05 Doncaster

Spirit of A Nation 6/1 Winner

Also done an e/w £1 accumulator, if it comes in, I stand to win £17,487.72 :lol: Another £5,000 on top if 20p e/w lucky 15 comes in.

mmmm money

Edited by DJP