Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Your on a roll mate - well played!

Cheers pal, 2/2. Came in handy as been up sh*t creek with my gambling recently.

One to watch tonight is Nigella 8:50 Wolves, 7/2. Might be worth a small punt.

Think I will quit whilst I am ahead (although will have £10 on Nigella). Only fear is the horse Harry Up, been watching it for a while, currently round 5's. Will be sick if it wins

Edited by DJP

Have a good trip to Forest then! I am toying with the idea of going to Berwick.

Some trek that is. Think i'd stay home and watch Ch4 Racing and Sports Saturday. All be it, I have done that far to often on away days this season. Been getting loads of stick of late, so thought i had best make the effort. A load of us going there. Last time i went to forest we lost 7-1 :lol:

Cheers pal, 2/2. Came in handy as been up sh*t creek with my gambling recently.

One to watch tonight is Nigella 8:50 Wolves, 7/2. Might be worth a small punt.

Think I will quit whilst I am ahead (although will have £10 on Nigella). Only fear is the horse Harry Up, been watching it for a while, currently round 5's. Will be sick if it wins

Harry Up needs an uncontested lead to win. If there is pace around it it has no chance. Give it an easy lead and its always got a shout

Hope no-one got their fingers burnt on Thisthatandtother!! Lost at an SP of 1/9... dont think I have ever seen such odds beaten!

I seen a 1\16 shot be beaten. Seen a 1\50 beaten at the football aswell. Man Utd 0 Exeter 0 a few years ago in the FA Cup

Guest taityboy
Southwell 14:00

Saviles Delight

9/4 on Betfair

Its favourite and should win. Only other horse I would consider backing would be Brut.

Hope so. Put £4 on it at 3.35.

I have been at musselburgh over the last 2 meetings, the first time I was there, "HALLASAN" won, and looked very impressive, pretty positive he will come up trumps again today.

Now I was planning a massive bet today on "PERTEMPS NETOWRK" however was pulled out yesterday, which I was gutted about. This horse ran at the last 2 meeting at musselburgh, first time it won over a 2 mile class 4 event, 2nd time it ran in a class 3 event and was leading by 3 lengths until the last fence where it unseated the rider. Now going back to its first run, it won narowlly and the horse that finished 2nd was "HALL OF FAME" so Im using this as a kind of yardstick, and think this means "HALL OF FAME" is in with a great shout.

Keep in mind that "PERTEMPS NETWORK" Is engaged to run at Carlisle on Monday in the 2:35, I will be getting on it for sure.

Was also pulled out the Carlisle meeting, which was also postponed. Been checking up on it's future engagements, but no entries as yet, but will be keeping a close eye on it.

Will let you guys know when its next out..........

As for today I like the look of a few at Southwell

"ERMIN GREY - 5:10" = 4/1 ish

"XPRESS MAITE - 3:00" = 5/2 ish

"LOUISIADE - 4:40" = 3/1 ish

All of which won, or went very close to winning on their last outing.

Was also pulled out the Carlisle meeting, which was also postponed. Been checking up on it's future engagements, but no entries as yet, but will be keeping a close eye on it.

Will let you guys know when its next out..........

As I said I have been checking this one out each day for it's next run, and it has actually been entered in the last race, on the opening day of cheltenham.

Looks like my thoughts on it of being a decent sort have been confirmed, hopefully it aint pulled out this time!

Edited by Kayster

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have went for 2 horses that tok my fancy, one of which I have followed most of this season.

If you look back to post numbers 370 & 371 on this thread then you will see that I have followed "HALLA SAN" on its last few visits to musselburgh where it won twice.

Today it runs in the 3:15 @ Sandown, and I managed to get 8/1 on it, snap it up while you can.

The 2nd one I have went for is "RE BAROLLO" the guys on the C4 morning line liked the look of it, and it has received some market support allready this morning.

I have went for 2 Singles & Double.

P.S Remember, I have been tipping up "PERTEMPS NETWORK" on here for ages, it keeps getting pulled out of races but has been on great form, falling last time when it was looking like it would win cosily. It is entered for the 5:20 race on Tuesday at Cheltenham and is currently priced @ 20/1, so get on it E/W!!!!!

Good Luck :)

Edited by Kayster

P.S Remember, I have been tipping up "PERTEMPS NETWORK" on here for ages, it keeps getting pulled out of races but has been on great form, falling last time when it was looking like it would win cosily. It is entered for the 5:20 race on Tuesday at Cheltenham and is currently priced @ 20/1, so get on it E/W!!!!!

Good Luck :)

Make have a small nibble at Pertemps. Was supposed to be going to Cheltenham for the Tuesday this year, but a few things came up. Been quite a few times, a great day out (only live 30mins from Cheltenham, in middle of oxford swindon and cheltenham)