Win Counter

orlandoblue

Good day at the office today. Over 2.5 line of QoS, Montrose, East Stirlingshire & Partick Thistle came in landing me £59 for a tenner. A fiver Cheeky little five folds line Morton, Ross County, East Fife, Livi & Falkirk brought me £29 too.

Edited by NE63 exile

£30 free bet from william hill as i was in on that savages summer thing.

on dunfermline ayr ross county n qots. paid £90.48.

so free money really. :)

Are the coupon's for them behind the counter? I was in today and didn't notice them, I've got a free £20 to use on soemthing

Are the coupon's for them behind the counter? I was in today and didn't notice them, I've got a free £20 to use on soemthing

Yeah man. just ask for the free bet slip.......ur lucky enough to have savages daft face on it dry.gif

Yeah man. just ask for the free bet slip.......ur lucky enough to have savages daft face on it dry.gif

Cheers, I'll pop in and get one, think I'm going to pap it all on an outsider or a correct score seeing as it's a freebie

handicap??

they were 8/13 with hills

Sorry they were 13/8 - bet in play.

1 spacer.gifspacer.gif Bet In Play - Live Wisła Kraków vs Litex Lovech Match betting Bet placed 'in play' 2011-08-03 19:30:00 Wisła Kraków @ 13/8 spacer.gif Win