orlandoblue

Win Counter

£25 on dundee utd, hamilton and caley. returns 244.

Had two £2 trebles on yesterday which both came up for the first time this season,

Brechin, Dunfermline and Wycombe returned £10, while Barnsley, Dundee Utd and Peterborough returned £16.

Happy Days. :)

There isn't a midweek thread, so this seems the best place for it.

I've had a great run in the last 36 hours, £300 on Man Utd at 2.35, £20 on Glover to win the golf at 7.2, £40 on over 179 points in the basketball last night at 2.05.

Tonight in Fulham v Liverpool I backed everything that involved there being lots of goals, as well as Kuyt to score anytime.

So, amongst other things, I've won on over 3.5, 4.5 and 5.5 goals at 4.08, 9.22 and 22.2, Kuyt anytime at 3.3, unquoted correct score at 15.5. I traded out over 6.5 goals for a £30 profit, which was my only bad move as it ultimately cost me an additional £170, but I'm still several hundred in profit for the night.

There isn't a midweek thread, so this seems the best place for it.

I've had a great run in the last 36 hours, £300 on Man Utd at 2.35, £20 on Glover to win the golf at 7.2, £40 on over 179 points in the basketball last night at 2.05.

Tonight in Fulham v Liverpool I backed everything that involved there being lots of goals, as well as Kuyt to score anytime.

So, amongst other things, I've won on over 3.5, 4.5 and 5.5 goals at 4.08, 9.22 and 22.2, Kuyt anytime at 3.3, unquoted correct score at 15.5. I traded out over 6.5 goals for a £30 profit, which was my only bad move as it ultimately cost me an additional £170, but I'm still several hundred in profit for the night.

Well done!wink.gif

£50 ON BARCA @ 11/10

£10 on sevilla 1st and 2nd goal in game (in running).7/5 - 1st goal, evens - 2nd goal

£10 on Athletico Madrid 2nd goal in game @ 13/10.

£10 on Ronaldo 1st goal @ 10/3.

£50 on Celtic -1 at evens in the cup final & £50 single on Ayr @ 9/5 to beat Brechin.

Nice end to the domestic footie season

£84-00 back on Sunday for over 2.5 goals at Brechin, Annan, Man Utd & Fulham with a tenner stake.

£250 on barca @ evens.

£50 on pedro anytime @ 5/2

£10 on pedro 1st g/s @ 8/1

£25 on draw ht...barca ft @ 4/1

£50 on swansea @ 6/5

£25 on luke donald after day 1 to win golf at 5/2.

£20 on Gael monfis to win the 5th set of his game against david ferrer @ 5/1 :blink: ?

(can u tell i got my bonus this month :lol: )

with the barca winnings put germany on to win euros along with spain. 5s & 4s respectively. £250 a piece.

£250 on barca @ evens.

£50 on pedro anytime @ 5/2

£10 on pedro 1st g/s @ 8/1

£25 on draw ht...barca ft @ 4/1

£50 on swansea @ 6/5

£25 on luke donald after day 1 to win golf at 5/2.

£20 on Gael monfis to win the 5th set of his game against david ferrer @ 5/1 :blink: ?

(can u tell i got my bonus this month :lol: )

with the barca winnings put germany on to win euros along with spain. 5s & 4s respectively. £250 a piece.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

its called a win counter - where u count your wins.

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY