Win Counter

orlandoblue

Had a cracking weekend for horses and football and ended it off brilliantly tonight with an in-play Villarreal/Udinese double along with a DNB on Osasuna...

post-359-0-91357600-1296426170_thumb.jpg

post-359-0-37001000-1296425996_thumb.jpg

EDIT - Whoops, originally posted a different winning screenshot by mistake :lol:. It was a 6 team accy that came in, but can't take the credit for it as it was someone else's hard work that made the selections, so took it off.

Edited by cityfan

Lucky 15 - Nottingham Forest, Middlesborough, Oldham and Southampton. £7.50 returned £33.41

Trebles - Arsenal, Airdrie, Luton, Bournemouth and Peterborough. £10 returned £19.44

Sevenfold - Charlton, Leicester, Swansea, Arsenal, Ipswich, Barnsley and Wycombe. £1 returned £155.21

Treble - Norwich, Huddersfield and QPR. £10 returned £55.16

-£14.52 on other football bets

Good week. £10 on Morton, Livi, Dundee (postponed) on Sat returned £37.

£10 on Celtic, Manu Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal Tues night returned £44.

£10 on Liverpool, Rangers, Barca, Real Madrid got me another £50 last night.

Very rare to i post on this thread but happy to say won 130 yesterday on goal rush coupon (6 games that took me all of a min to select as rushing for a train!!)

Thanks to the following ... Blackpool/villa .. West brom/West ham .. Boro/Swansea .. Colchester/Swindon.. Hibs/Killie and StMirren/Caley

On the subject of this. Ladbrokes are no longer allowing singles on both teams to score and are on the verge of taking games involving Blackpool and Peterborough off the coupon. Wankers.

Very rare to i post on this thread but happy to say won 130 yesterday on goal rush coupon (6 games that took me all of a min to select as rushing for a train!!)

Thanks to the following ... Blackpool/villa .. West brom/West ham .. Boro/Swansea .. Colchester/Swindon.. Hibs/Killie and StMirren/Caley

You can put that towards the wedding then :P

On the subject of this. Ladbrokes are no longer allowing singles on both teams to score and are on the verge of taking games involving Blackpool and Peterborough off the coupon. Wankers.

Agreed ... Shower of spineless c***s

Someone told me they made X Amount of Million from Roulette machines but when the punter starts to beat them at something or Close to they brick it

Examplle .. 4 teams both to score used to be 10/1 Then it went to 9/1 Now 8s on goal rush

coupon .. What ever next

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Am i right in thinking you work for Ladbrokes? or is that someone else? if not, how do you find this info out?