Win Counter

orlandoblue

To be honest, if you are placing an each-way bet, check the place terms. Different bookmakers may have different terms. I'm sure some companies were paying out 4 places each way, it's up to the punter to make sure they are getting that value.

Should have realised each way is only top two before the tourney Stewie I can't remember the last time it was anything else!

Fair doos lads. I was thinking along the lines of The Golf, which is top 4 or 5, even the Masters which only has around 90 runners. Ach well, lesson learnt.

Fair doos lads. I was thinking along the lines of The Golf, which is top 4 or 5, even the Masters which only has around 90 runners. Ach well, lesson learnt.

Key difference is that in a knockout tournament you have top 1, then top 2, then top 4, then top 8, then top 16 and so on.

In a strokeplay tournament it is not defined like that.

£87.75 back for Leyton Orient v Sheff Wed over.2.5, Cardiff City v Watford over 2.5, Peterborough v Hartlepool over 2.5 and Pompey v Leeds over 2.5.

Looked doomed at half time with no goals at Posh or Orient. Suddenly 3 went in about 10 minutes at Posh. Full sweat on when the juice went off at Fratton Park though.

£87.75 back for Leyton Orient v Sheff Wed over.2.5, Cardiff City v Watford over 2.5, Peterborough v Hartlepool over 2.5 and Pompey v Leeds over 2.5.

Looked doomed at half time with no goals at Posh or Orient. Suddenly 3 went in about 10 minutes at Posh. Full sweat on when the juice went off at Fratton Park though.

Well done fella.