Win Counter

orlandoblue

£25 on Aston Villa to score the first goal @ 3/1.:D

Who was that with? Surprised the odds would be that long. Well in anyway. ;)

Had a 20 quid free bet on Cardiff on Saturday, then put 30 of it on over 2.5 goals in the Chelsea game. Cheers Ashley and Danny Welbeck!

Edited by Gall09

Dear god.

I know you won, but stick the head on those bets as soon as possible.

It's not something I'm going to start betting on I can tell you! I had already put my football bets on for this weekend and still had a couple of quid sitting in my account and the fancy new section on BetFred site lured me in. I doubt I'd ever bet on virtual racing ever again tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

£5 on Getafe 13/8 (2-0 down afer 25 mins and won 3-2)

Napoli 2/7 (1-0 with an injury time winner)

Olympaikos 8/15 (1-0)

Lille were also on it but the match was postponed so it returns about £25

I've had a cracking start to 2011.

888.com gave me $10 free to play poker, so I played an $8 sit and go which I won. With the winnings I then played an $11 satellite to a $100 high roller tournament which I qualified from.

I then came 3rd in the $100 tournament, winning $752.

Not bad from a free $10.

I've had a cracking start to 2011.

888.com gave me $10 free to play poker, so I played an $8 sit and go which I won. With the winnings I then played an $11 satellite to a $100 high roller tournament which I qualified from.

I then came 3rd in the $100 tournament, winning $752.

Not bad from a free $10.

As an afterthought to this, I have just had a massive row with 888.com due to them using 2 different exchange rates each day for deposits and withdrawls.

A $700 deposit would cost me £463.89 today, but their exchange rate for withdrawls means for my $700 withdrawl I'm only getting £433.88 paid into my bank account.

Exchange rates change over time, by their very nature, but having different exchange rates on the same day, meaning they are acting like a bank and creaming off the extra £30.01, is fundamentally wrong. So I've closed my account, uninstalled the software, and will start playing somewhere that won't rip me off.

A warning for anyone else who wants to use 888.com, be prepared to be disappointed should you win.

Had Anderson & Jenkins e/w at the Darts. Made a small profit after Anderson beat Jenkins in the semis. Couldnt believe my listening flaps when they told me you get nowt for making the semi. Tied 3rd out of 72 players. Unreal.mad.gif

To be honest, if you are placing an each-way bet, check the place terms. Different bookmakers may have different terms. I'm sure some companies were paying out 4 places each way, it's up to the punter to make sure they are getting that value.