Win Counter

orlandoblue

Mugs game.

Just waiting on Villarreal for a treble win consisting on Bayern Munich and Real Mardrid. Will take me into profit for the weekend.

Cheers Mr Hill. Takes me into profit.

Says the man putting on trebles

*snigger*

:P

In fairness, that was my only treble in the football today. One on the Rugby that failed though. My other winning line was a double consisting of Hearts and Coventry.

Up ye! :P

Cheers Mr Hill. Takes me into profit.

In fairness, that was my only treble in the football today. One on the Rugby that failed though. My other winning line was a double consisting of Hearts and Coventry.

Up ye! :P

Large single on Arbroath at 6/4. Up ye on 2 counts! :P

6/4 was decent. Can't remember what Hills were offering but it couldn't have been decent.

There was a really wide spread of odds. I'm sure it was as low as 9/10 in places. The prices in a couple of places rose towards kick off but I managed to mug someone at betfair at 2.6, which is actually marginally better than 6/4, even after commission!

£2 ON:

Hearts

Dundee Utd (2 goals in last 10 mins)

Birmingham City (2 goals in last 10mins)

Masterminded (nearly fell at Last fence)

Returned: £35 ish

£2 ON:

Hamilton v M'Well - Draw

R County v Pars - Draw (Came back from 2-0, scoring in last few mins)

Middlesbrough

Returned: £23 ish

Lucky day for me on the late goals front!! Very Small lift, but paid for my saturday night in the boozer!

I forgot to post my bets on the other thread before they started, am I still OK to declare my winnings?

Had a fiver on Spurs at 2.0

Also had a treble that consisted of Hearts, Villa and Spurs which boosted the account balance by a few quid as well.

Might have a look at Real -1 later with some of my profits.

I have won one coupon in my entire life laugh.gif 08/09 season. All my teams had came up on the Saturday, and Celtic had Hamilton away on the Sunday. I was counting it before the Celtic game had started. Turn the game on, 1-0 Hamilton. Nakamura scored a penalty and in the 88tg minute, Paul Hartley scored a volley into the top corner. £2 stake returned £56. I was only 12 at the time so you could understand my excitment laugh.gif

How were you betting then?

I have been having an unprecedented run of form lately, amassing around £80 off an initial £5 bet solely by backing 1/2 or less shots. I am keeping an eye out for really good prices on games and it's paying dividends in my relatively lowstakes aproach.

Only 3 or 4 more good bets and I'll have paid for my Scotland away trips this year I reckon.