Win Counter

orlandoblue

1 hour ago, just me 2 said:

Can’t believe they offered you that with the amount of time left. Well done

Tbf my plan when it went 3-0 was cash the 3-0 in for about £80-90 and let the big one run. But they scored so quick I was like fuckk. They then suspended it when it came up. Only ten mins left in the half so I didn't expect a large cash out. I wasn't taking any chances and it was swiftly cashed oot. 

Has anyone tried the automatic cash out thing on Bet365? You set a minimum cashout level when you put the bet on, so hopefully it's automatic and you don't get the big delay when a goal's scored or someone's red carded. Might have helped with the above bet, but never tried it, and it would be a bit shit if you set it say for £150 for a max £200 return, and it got cashed in at 4-0. 

Stuck a fiver bet on: Arbroath, Edinburgh City, Sunderland, Nottingham Forest, Hibs and West Brom. Would return £258.

As games are during the night here I can’t do much about cashing in until the morning. However... I got up to use the toilet at 3.35am so that’s 4.35pm UK time and checked my scores, every team was winning apart from Nottingham Forest so with only a few minutes left I bottled it and cashed in for £25. Of course Nottingham Forest would then score! Stupid kidneys waking me up and costing me a decent win.