Win Counter

orlandoblue

50 minutes ago, GeeJay said:

Did you listen to the Racing Post football postcast this week? One of their tipsters was highlighting this bet.

Did not, don't listen to podcasts very often. Just stuck it on cause I mind him scoring a few screamers last season and the price was too high IMO (they had Moutinho 9/1 so must have assumed he was on free kicks). Doubt we'll see the price that high again this season!

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Had that too but was limited to a tenner.

Didn't notice any limit when I put it on, just liked the double odds and it looked likely. Usually Sky slip a dodgy one in thinking we won't notice, or you can get the same or better odds with other bookies.

6 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm certainly  no gambler ... but my last 3 bets have returned a £350 profit.

I remember back in my youth thinking it was this easy before seeking bigger odds and totally ersing it.

A lesson learned.

Screenshot_20180818-165502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-165609_Chrome.jpg

Stuck a Betvictor freebet tenner on Draw-Barcelona for another £25 on the day.

12 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't usually bet on English football but am doing much better with it than Scottish football this season.

image.thumb.png.84dde627cf84278a840b55b816ed6885.png

5b78f066bf659_Screenshot_20180818-190316_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.890eac41b9f2dc0727d2a9c31c585611.jpg

I was allowed twenty on this week.

I'd just like to share this, every bookie in the land is giving away money free to punters every week. That's twice I've got it now, albeit not massive amounts but its paid for my weekend twice (missed it on the 4the August).
All you need to do, is go in and mark on a coupon to win, who ever Falkirk and Albion Rovers are playing.
Then hey presto, at 5pm, they usually more than double your money [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Man City crippled 3 lines I had on at the weekend and I ended up cashing out £15 worth of bets for just 28p

A series of bets since has seen me turning that 28p into just short of £12 ... the latest saw me cash out on Tottenham when Sanchez came on (meaning a drop in £1 from the potential win)

Must've taken about 10 seperate bets to do it including one virtual football game.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

On 8/27/2018 at 21:18, Ned Nederlander said:

Man City crippled 3 lines I had on at the weekend and I ended up cashing out £15 worth of bets for just 28p

A series of bets since has seen me turning that 28p into just short of £12 ... the latest saw me cash out on Tottenham when Sanchez came on (meaning a drop in £1 from the potential win)

Must've taken about 10 seperate bets to do it including one virtual football game.

I eventually turned that 28p into £35, it took a fair few bets to do it and I had to cash-out a couple of losses  along the way but I just cashed out for the win on an MLS game that I would have lost to an injury time equaliser.

Withdrawn £30 and left £5 in the account to see if I can build something back up again :)

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Posted this in the wrong thread so finally got the right one lol. 

Yes i shat the bed when the 3rd and 4th goals came so quickly. Cash out was suspended for a full 3 mins after the 4th goal. Was shitting myself another goal was flying in somewhere. 

IMG_5522.PNG

Posted this in the wrong thread so finally got the right one lol. 

Yes i shat the bed when the 3rd and 4th goals came so quickly. Cash out was suspended for a full 3 mins after the 4th goal. Was shitting myself another goal was flying in somewhere. 
IMG_5522.thumb.PNG.85622b7ed70911b1088dfc5cafefd3dc.PNG

Can’t believe they offered you that with the amount of time left. Well done