Win Counter

orlandoblue

Aye! 

Good on you, it just frustrating for me as I have put lots more match result and BTTS ones on and they have fallen just short in the last few months! What you gonna spend winnings on?

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I won a match result and BTTS a year ago for £2k and went to Italy with the winnings.

And you inseminated a woman about the same time. You were a man once, don't forget it.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Good on you, it just frustrating for me as I have put lots more match result and BTTS ones on and they have fallen just short in the last few months! What you gonna spend winnings on?

Thanks! No idea yet, stick it away for Australia (said that last time) or towards trips. 

Thanks! No idea yet, stick it away for Australia (said that last time) or towards trips. 

Good stuff, as long as the winnings are spent doing something that you wouldn’t have done otherwise then it’s all good!

Tenner e/w on Tiger Roll and place money on Milansbar. Returned £179 and change.

Was watching my selection romping at Aintree in the last race only to fall over the last hurdle denying an e/w double and another £50.

Stuck £27 from placed horse on the Fulham game at half time...

Screenshot_20180414-191200.thumb.jpg.023d5f84b814d29cf59fcc2b1055c64a.jpg

Good day overall.