Win Counter

orlandoblue

Had Clyde, Dunfermline and East Fife on Saturday. Cashed out for tiny profit when it was a win and two draws and forgot I had a single tenner on us at 21/10.

Today had Muhararr in the racing at 11/10 and Zorya -1 as single and that doubled up with Dnipro-Dynamo btts. Overall up about £70 up.

Had a spare 2.50 in my bet365 account so stuck it on over 11 corners in the City game with just over 20 mins to go. Was only 6 corners before i bet so got 10/1. Thankfully the keeper made a great save for the 12th corner with 90 seconds of injury time left netting me 27.50

Edited by Twinkle

Had 95p left in my account so bunged it on a German Cup treble. Won 2 and was losing the third when it was voided because the ref got hit on the head with a lighter. Returned £3.37, onwards and upwards!

A polar opposite to my post in the coupon buster thread...

post-15093-0-12779700-1439656543_thumb.p

:lol:

I could have let it run for an extra couple of quid, but given Dunfermline had already scored 7 and were playing against 10 men, I decided not to risk it.