Win Counter

orlandoblue

not been on in a while...thats about my grand total of my winnings for week in betting below. (most pics on twitter)

Friday on the Boxing - Burns opponent to win @ 11/2 - £7.50.
Burns opponent to win on points £2.50 @ 14/1

Yesterday - Rodriguez fgs. £5 @ 6/1
Seattle clean sheet with winnings @ even.

Holland win £100 @ 10/11.... Well done Huntelaar.

post-2736-0-05354200-1405026906_thumb.pn

placed that in January

post-2736-0-57296700-1405026943_thumb.pn

post-2736-0-86275700-1405026955_thumb.pn

backed both as singles, Germany win = £1675, Argies win = £1725, I'm hoping tha argies will do it with messi scoring a few as I've got him as top scorer as well

attachicon.gif00.PNG

placed that in January

attachicon.gif001.PNG

attachicon.gif003.PNG

backed both as singles, Germany win = £1675, Argies win = £1725, I'm hoping tha argies will do it with messi scoring a few as I've got him as top scorer as well

I'm not accusing you of anything, but I've seen that top picture posted elsewhere today. It's highly plausible you could be the source. Are your initials a British sports car maker in reverse?

I'm not accusing you of anything, but I've seen that top picture posted elsewhere today. It's highly plausible you could be the source. Are your initials a British sports car maker in reverse?

it was on my twitter as well

yes my initials are gm, I sent it to btb football tipster. Naming the finalists is something I'm good at, if you check back to last year on this page you'll see that I posted the all german champions league final during the group stages as well. I'm not on twitter so didn't realise I had twitter fame as well!

In one of the comments left on the btb pic I mention that I had both of them as singles as well.

Edited by uberman