Win Counter

orlandoblue

My mate had 14 teams up and was waiting on fleetwood for £4600 for £1 stake.He was in the process of showing us his bet on his phone as it was done online saying that FLEETWOOD had fkd it up by being 4-2 up with 5 mins to go and now it was 4-4.Then a shout from one of the lads in the raith 200 club to say that FLEETWOOD had just scored in the 96th minute to win 5-4.Cue wild celebrations from all of us while craig stood in shock hardly moving not knowing what to do.Then the shout comes out GET TAE THE BAR :thumsup2 Jammy little cnut ha ha.

Bookies must've taken a fair hammering last night, I think most of the results went how people would expect them to.

Typical that it's the one night I don't bother putting a bet on!

Bookies must've taken a fair hammering last night, I think most of the results went how people would expect them to.

Typical that it's the one night I don't bother putting a bet on! 

Yeah I thought that too.

Had £10 four fold on city, psg, benifica and real. Also £5 city -1, psg and man u/Bayer over 1.5.

The few wins I have had this season, the vast majority have come on the champions league. The gulf in quality between the top leagues and the rest is massive now.

1455968_599825813398711_795861977_n.jpg

Been a while

I had to quote this post now, so that it appears at the top of another page of 30 posts. I couldn't bear to not see it every time I load this topic.

It has everything I like to see on a thread;

1/100 shots

Bets on Norway under 19s

A 9 fold accumulator that returns £4.57

And best of all, it doesn't contain a screenshot of the bet, instead it contains a photo of a computer screen with the bet on it.

God bless Pie & Bovril.

Edited by mid-table

A mate from work has been on some right luck since Saturday evening. How he even guessed bayern to beat Dortmund 3-0 away is beyond me

https://pic.twitter.com/wphDwKqoYj

https://pic.twitter.com/bjbMyTSVIe

https://pic.twitter.com/QD4zPvzfqQ

To be fair, Dortmund were without their entire first choice defence, and Bayern were backed all week long.

Still good bets, but 3-0 Bayern wasn't the hugest shock ever.

But i did the bookies? Is what we all want to do? Problem? Why did i do it? Because i can :)

I never indicated there was any problem with it. It just made me laugh.

In the same way that I once put 20p on Celtic to beat Gretna at 1/10, and posted the betting slip on here.

To be fair Dortmund were not troubled in the first half and Bayern didnt look like scoring. 3 goals really flattered Bayern and Dortmunds defence regardless if they had 4 boys missing from the back still did not to bad. 2 Centre halfs who filled there position have both mega experience, so for someone to call a 0-3 win away from home at Dortmund is pretty good going

Sorry, but Bayern were backed in from about 6/4 to Evens before the game, this was heavily discussed on the BT Sport preview show on the Friday night. That's how I knew about it. Pre-match, all the money was for Bayern. 3-0 was not a ridiculous leap of faith.

Fair enough, has been many a dig from yourself at me before so kinda thought it was just the usual. No problem then,

It's not so much a dig at you, more that I just cannot comprehend your logic most of the time. You get such poor value by putting on multi-team accumulators at restrictive odds and big over-rounds.

If the goal is to beat the bookie then you will have a greatly reduced chance of doing that with that type of bet.

Edited by mid-table

That Bayern side could score three against any side in the world (and they have done) and it wouldn't be a surprise.

G-Man there are a lot of tips on here that can make you a better bettor. However if you are doing it for interest, then it's fine. Watching a line come in, or get wrecked by a last minute goal is one of life's entertainments. It is your money and you can do what you want with it.