Win Counter

orlandoblue

Coral offered an enhanced treble of 4/1 for Man U, Liverpool and Everton.

Put £100 on it, basically thought I was getting 4/1 on Everton.........................................

..................sweating like a blind lesbian in a fishmonger springs to mind

Fletcher 15/2

May 11/2

Soldado 7/2

Annnnd

Michu 5/1.

£380 back from £15, would have been over 3000 if Michu scored.

£15 on May at 11/2 as well.

Very nice. I had Ibra, Soldado, Michu and Remy.

So got heehaw.

Though I did get my lowest ever return from an 8 team acca today. £5 for £58.89.

Celtic, Spurs, Juventus, Napoli, Olympiakos, Benfica, Porto and Monaco. Nothing ambitious there, but I'll take it.

Added to a six team acca yesterday (I haven't had anything above a four team acca up in months and 2 in the one weekend)

Southampton, Arsenal, Leicester, Brentford, Raith and Brechin. £10 for £112.73

Nice wee turn all in all.

Just opened my SkyBet account to find that my weekend coupon actually won. I thought Raith and Morton drew but I must've checked the scores too early and didn't after the games where finished.

So Hamilton, Raith, Liverpool and Southampton from the weekend earned me about 30 quid :)

post-27311-13831290830462_thumb.jpg

Popped this on when i was down at the game on Sunday, you have no idea how difficult it was getting paid oht for this since i put it on in Kings Cross and tried to cash it in Berwick. Apparently these new terminals ladbrokes have arent owned by them and originally told me i would need to travel 7hours back down the road to cash it in haha.

Had a 4 fold come up earlier for 430. It was QoS, QPR, Hartlrpool and Leeds. I put 20 of my winnings on another 4 fold tonight which are Real Madrid to win and both teams to score, Napoli, Lyon and Sevilla. Just waiting on Sevilla for 150.

I had this plus Leeds. £10 on returned £119. All teams looked overpriced so went for a rare acca and it came good. Had a very successful season so far but lost about £200 the last few weeks so this was a welcome return to form!!

I agree, QPR were 1.91 on SkyBet which seems huge for them at home. Clyde at 2.10 was a bit of a risk but we've been going well recently so figured there was a bit of value.