Win Counter

orlandoblue

A friend of mine has been doing 8 teams, any 6 and any 7 from the 8. It's 36 bets but it gives you a tidy profit if 7 or 8 come in, even at 10p unit stake.

Since he started doing it at the beginning of July he's had 150% profit. I've followed a few of them and I'm well ahead too.

He started up a Facebook page a couple of days ago where he gives out his daily bets. They've not been a good couple of days for his selections mind but you might pick up some ideas there. Only one or two coupons a day so he's not expecting anyone to break the bank following him.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, you can see his selections at http://www.facebook.com/FootballBettingTips678

A friend of mine has been doing 8 teams, any 6 and any 7 from the 8. It's 36 bets but it gives you a tidy profit if 7 or 8 come in, even at 10p unit stake.
Since he started doing it at the beginning of July he's had 150% profit. I've followed a few of them and I'm well ahead too.
He started up a Facebook page a couple of days ago where he gives out his daily bets. They've not been a good couple of days for his selections mind but you might pick up some ideas there. Only one or two coupons a day so he's not expecting anyone to break the bank following him.
Anyway, if anyone is interested, you can see his selections at http://www.facebook.com/FootballBettingTips678

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guy wins a couple of bets putting on 6, 7 and 8-fold accumulators every day, so starts a facebook tipping service.

That is brilliant.

Dnipro (-2) : 4/6 LOST
Tottenham (-1) : 8/13
Chernomorets Odessa (-1) : 6/4 LOST
Braga (-1) : 20/21 LOST
Spartak Moscow (-1) : 11/10 - LOST
Feyenoord v Kuban Krasnodar (Over 2.5 goals) : 19/20
Eintracht Frankfurt (-1) : 4/6 LOST
Estoril : 7/10

that guys bets for tonight..

Proud of your pal.

Edited by mattydfc

Got a wee double up yesterday at only the 3rd time of trying William Hill's BTTS in the first half coupon. A tenner paid a nice £250.

The games were Colchester v Leyton Orient and Wycombe v Southend, pretty much picked at random.

Both games were priced at 4/1.

I've reinvested a tenner on a treble on the bog standard win market.

Gone for West Brom, Man U and Spurs.