Win Counter

orlandoblue

Not posted in here for a while...

Had a free £10 bet from Ladbrokes which I put on over 2.5 goals in the Spurs and Liverpool games yesterday, returned £22 and change. This plus the £3 odds I had in my account already on Man United (-1) tonight to return £41, looking decent so far at 2-0 after 23 minutes and United also hitting the woodwork.

Not posted in here for a while...

Had a free £10 bet from Ladbrokes which I put on over 2.5 goals in the Spurs and Liverpool games yesterday, returned £22 and change. This plus the £3 odds I had in my account already on Man United (-1) tonight to return £41, looking decent so far at 2-0 after 23 minutes and United also hitting the woodwork.

Absolutely kicking myself that I never reinvested this in Bayern at 5/4. Baws.

Edited by dave258

Good little few days. £26 back for a £3 stake on over 2.5 goals in midweek in the games at Barcelona v Bayern, Bradford v Burton & Chelsea v FC Basel & under 2.5 Sheffield Utd v Yeovil.

Today got £36 for a £10 on over 2.5 goals in the games at Elgin, Dunfermline, East Fife & Forfar.

£5 on Dunfermline 1/1 when leading 2-1 to qualify for the next round.

£5 of that on Wigan to win at 15/2 so winning £37.50.

I reckon I'm on a profit for the year but I haven't been keeping count, though I definitely should. Spunked a fair bit of that on Catania tonight.