Win Counter

orlandoblue

£5 on Argentina to win the U20 World Cup final tonight in 90 minutes @ 1.62

Only put that on to open a new account with William Hill for a tenner on QuidCo.

Easy Easy!

Had £5 on Priestley to win at evens tonight and also had £2.50 on a horse this afternoon at ayr called Gothenburg that made £3 profit, not much but every little helps as tesco would say.

I made money on King +2.5 legs to beat Lloyd tonight at odds of 1.58. Although Lloyd is 3rd in the Order of Merit he hasn't been throwing nearly as well as King over the last 3 weeks.

I was going to absolutely pile on that horse Gothenburg today, it's form lines were sooooo good and it was dropped back to 6f from 7f which will have suited it perfectly, but I've sworn myself off the horses for the forseeable future after I did a profit & loss analysis and found out that I don't have a good overall return. How far did it win by?

For the next while I'm sticking to football, golf, darts and rugby league, as that's where I have a good record.

Edited by mid-table

Only reason i stuck it was because it was tipped on talksport by some guy who tips 2 horses aday, plus the name GOTHENBURG really made me do it lol.

Got onBarney to win either 10-1, 2, 3 or 10-6 tomorrow and will also be sticking on West brom to beat Northampton at even, fucking awesome price even for a friendly.

Me again lol, for a 16 year old i have started to bet far too much.

WON £20 on lewis beating barney the other night and lost it all the day on golf haha.

you're 16, betting is illegal til you're 18.

it's not cool, and you'll lose your pocket money.

Stuck £2 on 6 teams at evens or better.

Iraq won, Arsenal won, Valencia lost, Brondby are getting humped, Parma lost, Brann are 2-0 up.

So at least £4 profit cos Iraq were better than 3/1.

Stuck £2 on 6 teams at evens or better.

Iraq won, Arsenal won, Valencia lost, Brondby are getting humped, Parma lost, Brann are 2-0 up.

So at least £4 profit cos Iraq were better than 3/1.

£17.13 back from £12. :D

Just as a side note, you do need credit card details to open an online account don't you?

Most accounts allow a debit card, but avoid Ladbrokes and Hills as they are c**ts for wanting prove of age.

Betfair is the best place to start as it is minimum £10 deposit, but no minimum on withdrawals.

Go through QuidCo when setting up your account as you'll get £25 back when you open an account and bet a tenner.

http://www.quidco.com/betfair-com/

Most accounts allow a debit card, but avoid Ladbrokes and Hills as they are c**ts for wanting prove of age.

Betfair is the best place to start as it is minimum £10 deposit, but no minimum on withdrawals.

Go through QuidCo when setting up your account as you'll get £25 back when you open an account and bet a tenner.

http://www.quidco.com/betfair-com/

How long do they take to credit your account with the £25 after opening an account and betting a tenner or will they take the huff because i won with my 1st bet(Mick is back 18:25 Sandown) .