Win Counter

orlandoblue

1 hour ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

IMG_0327.jpg

Pre match bet on city game

IMG_0329.jpg

In play free bet while 1-0 City.

Have you recently signed up for Bet365? Just that a lot of people have had their maximum stake for this offer dropped, I'm down to £10. Just curious how they decide.

Have you recently signed up for Bet365? Just that a lot of people have had their maximum stake for this offer dropped, I'm down to £10. Just curious how they decide.

Something similar happened to my mate. Coral's do this thing on the evening EPL games on Sat & Sun where if you bet a minimum of £10 on the match result you get a £5 free bet for every goal scored, whether or not your bet comes in you still get them, up to a maximum of three per game!!!

Well I've been loving this as they've usually been Liverpool or Man City goal fests, so my mate signed up and did it but he only gets an offer of a £2 free bet per goal, seems unfair and a bit goalpost shifting but I wonder what criteria they are using to see who gets what???

I did read somewhere though that when you actually do those quick questionnaires and "how do you rate us" surveys that these companies fling up on your app from time to time you actually go in their good boy books and get every offer going, also sign up for all their notifications it seems to work!!!

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Something similar happened to my mate. Coral's do this thing on the evening EPL games on Sat & Sun where if you bet a minimum of £10 on the match result you get a £5 free bet for every goal scored, whether or not your bet comes in you still get them, up to a maximum of three per game!!!

Well I've been loving this as they've usually been Liverpool or Man City goal fests, so my mate signed up and did it but he only gets an offer of a £2 free bet per goal, seems unfair and a bit goalpost shifting but I wonder what criteria they are using to see who gets what???

I did read somewhere though that when you actually do those quick questionnaires and "how do you rate us" surveys that these companies fling up on your app from time to time you actually go in their good boy books and get every offer going, also sign up for all their notifications it seems to work!!!

Might try that. You'd think that shite gamblers like me would get the best deals, regular smallish stakes on daft accumulators that pay off every blue moon. 

Nah, been with bet365 years. I was one of the unlucky ones who never received offer for champs league final, I sent a not amused email to bet365 at time, and ever since then I have been receiving the £50 offer. Every time one comes up I always expect it to reduce. I don’t know anyone personally who still gets it tbh.

I probably spend approx £50-£60 per week.

Additionally - I have never completed the surveys or rated the app. I have also never covered bet for a guaranteed win.

Got £30 back for my tenner on Aguero to score the next goal. Also Betfair we’re offering 10/1 on Aguero and Martial to both score so that was the highlight of my weekend betting.

To be honest. I only did it because I was convinced my initial bet was coming in with City being 1-0 up. I usually hold off and do my in play bet 2nd half. It’s happened a couple of times, and if I’m confident of first bet, I just go gung ho for big earner. First time it’s came in [emoji2]

It helps with the mental rebuild from Saturday [emoji17].

1 hour ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Can get used to this. Very fortunate with Oldham scoring on 88 and 95 mins.

Take your winnings out and invest in a holiday rather than betting on Romanian football and shit you know nothing about, for fuckssake!

I don't normally bet on horses, bit I clocked a tip for a horse on Wednesday night (7pm) on the all weather, horse was called Eljadaff or something and I only had less than a tenner left in my account so fired it on that at 5/1, sure enough, came in. Then last night had seen the same guy tipping Spanish Aria (6:45pm) at 2/1 fired the lot on that, noticed it had started down to 10/11, strolled it again! [emoji23].

_20181114_190302.thumb.JPG.80bc250ab0ac69481df35eee71fba8fc.JPG_20181115_192738.thumb.JPG.2c31a5a198d5f3b46c9619e3b02c9c32.JPG

Sitting in the Nepalese restaurant in Airdrie with the Mrs last night, 2 guys in the booth next to us start talking to a guy at another table, obviously mates from the bookies etc...
"Did you yet on that 10/1 tip the day"
"Aye mate amazing cheers"
"Well I've had a phone call about a dog running the night, last race at shelbourne (11:30pm), probably be about 3/1ish"

So me overhearing it fires on it, 5/2 on willie hill (in from 7/2) and 3/1 on paddy power.

_20181118_075501.JPG_20181118_075530.JPG

4 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I've been paid out on a losing bet ... my winnings were only a tenner but I watched the game live and know that it lost and yet this morning the funds were in the account and the bet is recorded as a win in my history.

I've withdrawn the money already.

Your team didn't lose or draw after going 2 goals up did they? Some bookies pay out on that.

Edited by welshbairn