Win Counter

orlandoblue

19 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

Bout time a skybet price boost came inScreenshot_2018-02-03-16-53-00.thumb.png.7fa9e3ab4c299d6a42472fc9fa145bc2.png

I had a tenner on it and a tenner on the PP version which was Man Utd, Bournemouth and Brighton at 11/2.

Hopefully a win. Sent Paddy Power an email anyway.

Hi

Awaiting payment for this successful bet.

mars.JPG

As evidence here's a link to a Daily Telegraph headline. 

Elon Musk sends Tesla car to Mars on SpaceX rocket

Yours sincerely

Welshbairn

Edited by welshbairn

I have now won money on my last four bets. Last weekend I put a fiver on the Eagles to win the Super Bowl at 17/10 and then £3.50on Watford to beat Chelsea at 9/2.

Today I put on this Scottish coupon and cashed it out at £50 rather than waiting for the £70.

IMG_0515.jpg

I had a couple of quid left in the account so I decided to put a wee bet on the English Premiership today. Went for the following

IMG_0516.jpg

I was going to let it play through after City scored early but then my wife wanted to go to go out so I cashed it in for £28 about a minute before Vardy equalised [emoji23]

Am going to lay off gambling for a while, this sort of run can’t last. The coupo was also reliant on Stoke missing a penalty in injury time.