Win Counter

orlandoblue

I decided to stop putting money into betting accounts a couple months ago after a few losses. I got a free £3 bet off sky though and have managed to work that up to £55. Put just under £2 on Fiorentina, man city, PSG, Barca-2 & Olympiakos 5-fold last night and won 8.86. Big spender.

My mate had a dream that Monaco would win 2-0 today and put £22 on at 8/1, brilliant. I had a skimpy pound on it.

4 winners out of 5 for me today so far

Fiorentna evs 12 returned 24

Monaco 2-0 1 returned 9

Btts in Chelsea Man Utd at 3-0 6 returned 12

Goal in Barca game between 11-20 mins 5 returned 16

Only loser being Chelsea -3 at 3-0

£38 back for a £5 stake on over 3.5 goals Arsenal & Linfield, Over 2.5 goals Portadown and Brentford to win.

Was getting worried with Arsenal then I was sweating as Gillingham went close at Brentford late on for an equaliser.

Good start to the weekend.

Berwick winning 3-0, and by definition scoring over 2.5 goals, got me £365, I was the most animated I've been in a while when currie scored the penalty for the 3rd goal.post-1919-13906715265242_thumb.jpg

Edited by mid-table

Scan_zps34042f66.jpg

So it was FA cup weekend, I wasn't confident about this (hence the low stake) however when I realised I had a shout with about 10 mins to go I didn't think for a moment that it would be the two 1/12 shots that would be making me sweat. :wacko: