Win Counter

orlandoblue

Accumulator of West Brom, Watford(postponed), Brentford, Kilmarnock and QoS. £5 returns £87

Goals Galore accumulator of Everton vs Wigan, Stoke vs Liverpool, QPR vs West Brom, Huddersfield vs Blackpool, Forest vs Leeds, Dundee Utd vs St.Johnstone, ICT vs St.Mirren, £5 returns £197.

Also got £60 for backing ICT 2-2 St.Mirren.

£344 up....not a bad old Boxing Day.

As a recreational gambler who, for the most part, only stakes the price of a pint on a Saturday for a bit of fun, the Goals Rush/Both Teams To Score coupon always struck me as one you think has a reasonable chance of winning with. There's no real science to it, and it often keeps you entertained right up until full time.

There was an article in today's Racing Post about this particular coupon, and how in 18 months it has gone from nothing to being the 2nd most popular football bet.

I actually suggested both teams to score as being a market with huge potential to a betfair account manager in 2009. Come to think of it, it was actually when I was at Wembley with blue4578 from on here.

I wish you could patent ideas like that, or rather I wish I had the wherewithal to patent it.

Guest honestrae95

I'm going to try and keep a running totaliser of my betting profits throughout 2013.

Currently, i'm sitting at £11.53 in profit after this came up.

A_zL3mzCIAEV4cM.jpg

Not bad... :D

Single on Villa, with a free bet courtesy of Skybet, pays 5/4. Think Lambert will pick his strongest line-up, which I know doesn't amount to much, but should still be enough to see off Ipswich.

Fourfold of Blackburn, Leicester, Swindon and Port Vale at 4/1ish.

BTTS double at Palace and Fulham.

Charlton and Reading double also.

First two bets were up returning £50 odd, the doubles were rubbish, but up overall for the day.

Alright lads.

Made a right cnut of staying off it. 16 days i lasted.... which is the longest since i was 14 lol....

had a spare £2.50 in hange and have decided to barr myself from the devils wheels and stick to coupons.

I know u all think aye nae chance but anyway coupons for me.

Winner yesterday.... Chelsea, Leicester, Notts(off) Doncaster, QotS £2.50 = £30.81 takin Notts out of accy.

I had a Anytime goalscorer double on RVP in the Man U game and Raul Garcia for Athletico Madrid yesterday. RVP done the business but Garcia was on the bench.

He cam on in the 67th minute and never scored. Sky bet never voided Garcia as he still got 20 odd minutes on the pitch, as it should be :(

Who did you do your bet with as it was decent that they voided Rooney!

I had a Anytime goalscorer double on RVP in the Man U game and Raul Garcia for Athletico Madrid yesterday. RVP done the business but Garcia was on the bench.

He cam on in the 67th minute and never scored. Sky bet never voided Garcia as he still got 20 odd minutes on the pitch, as it should be :(

Who did you do your bet with as it was decent that they voided Rooney!

Hills, although they might have had some sort of offer on and I've not noticed it.

• 2 weeks later...