Win Counter

orlandoblue

On the subject of this. Ladbrokes are no longer allowing singles on both teams to score and are on the verge of taking games involving Blackpool and Peterborough off the coupon. Wankers.

THEYVE TOOK CREWE OFF IT AS THERE GOAL DAFT!!!!

post-2736-0-42273700-1298743873_thumb.jp

Hit the bar with line 1, line 2 was fecked and got 4 out of 5 on line 3 which returned £59, had Palace won it would have been £450

post-2736-0-82362500-1298743999_thumb.jp

Found this one in the bookies on Friday which came in for £30, free money!!

£25 on a Deportivo-Real Madrid draw at 4/1 tonight. Won £100.

I don't normally go for figures like that, but I just signed up to Victor Chandler to make use of the £25 free bet, and for some reason had a good feeling about that result, so chucked it all on there.

Gonna withdraw it all and stick about £20 in my Betfair account. 8)

Edited by Nightmare

£1 on 3 draws:

Getafe-Atletico Madrid

Real Sociedad-Levante

St Johnstone-Aberdeen

£35 return.

Gutted that I backed out of sticking Osasuna-Deportivo on it as well, which was the plan. Would have been £132.

GOOD WEEKEND HAD :)

GOAL RUSH COUPON UP . £5 ON LEEDS V DONNY, READING V MIDDLESBRO, CHARLTON V TRANMERE retuned £45

chesterfield, bury, southampton = £5 = £76.34

£10 on barca, athletico,ado den haag, vitesse & psv = £70.47

I tend to ignore a lot of the posters on this thread unless they post a screenshot or a copy of a coupon as they tend to be talking shite unless I've seen them post stuff in the discussion thread before kick off.

To be fair, It's a thread about what you win, so why should he have to post about losses? :unsure:

It's just an annoyance of mine to see people coming into this thread to brag about stuff they've won, but you've never seen them post it in the weekend betting/midweek betting threads where everyone else is said what they're going to to bet.

lol a dnt have a computer in the house. i come on in my work n we dont have a scanner or i would.

i have no reason to lie about it.av only just really started posting on the site. i apologise if i dont know all 'the rules' of posting on the 'WIN COUNTER' part!!

just to let u know i posted on the losses part aswell, much to your delight nightmare... n all my friends will confirm that am the first one to tell you about my losses . . . .much MUCH more than my winnings.

But all not bother my @rse posting again incase anyone starts bitchin that someones won and they havent.

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY