Win Counter

orlandoblue

I have been having an unprecedented run of form lately, amassing around £80 off an initial £5 bet solely by backing 1/2 or less shots. I am keeping an eye out for really good prices on games and it's paying dividends in my relatively lowstakes aproach.

Only 3 or 4 more good bets and I'll have paid for my Scotland away trips this year I reckon.

That's good that's good. Are you re investing all your winnings each time?

That's good that's good. Are you re investing all your winnings each time?

Not all of it, no. Keeping a cheeky tenner or so in the account each time so that I can start again at no cost to myself if I balls it up.

I've since lost one or two bets, whilst winning a good few in exchange, slowly learning when to trust my instincts and when to be patient and wait for a better betting option. Need £240 to pay for my trip to Lithuania, and I'm pretty confident that if I am careful I'll get there in the end.

Had a £15 double on Aston Villa (-1) v Reading and Arsenal (-2) v Burnley.

Didn't realise that if Arsenal won by exactly 2 goals that bet would simply be voided, so won £52.50 on the Villa game.

That was a nice surprise. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've been doing quite well on European league matches of late (making up for my uselessness on UK matches).

Just a double tonight - Palermo and Benfica - and a 6/1 treble last Sunday, but a belter two weeks ago.

I picked 12 teams, put them into four trebles, then two groups of six (each perming any five and all six) and any 10/11/12.

To cut a long story short, I got 11 out of 12.

Roma, third-top of Serie A, missed a penalty just before half-time when they were winning 3-2 away to third-bottom Livorno.

Livorno equalised in the second half and it finished 3-3.

My total stake was £15 and the combined winning lines returned £535. It was my second-biggest win in more than 25 years of fixed odds :D , but at the time I was gutted because I reckon a Roma win would have taken it up to £4500 or more.

First ever post in the Gambling Forum! biggrin.gif

Sections coupon with Corals, £2 on, I had

Bournemouth home win (2-0)

Millwall home win (5-0)

Forfar away win (0-2)

Watford and Middlesbrough to draw (1-1)

and Brum vs Arsenal to draw - we know what happened there!

My £2 returned £115.60.

Sweet.

Had a Man City and Newcastle double at the weekend. Ended up going out and having a few beers on Saturday night, had left myself logged onto Hills and proceeded to lose the majority of my profit on Roulette when I got home. No idea why I played it, I haven't bothered with it in ages. I wasn't that drunk so I made sure to just use my profit.

Was a bit gutted. Still, at least I wasn't plastered and lose the lot!

The auld man won the national ,£50 odd quid and he took great delight in phoning me to let me know, told him i had a wee alphabet on and would phone him back if it was worth more than he won.

Duke Of Lucca @ 8/1 placed

Archie Boy @ 16/1 placed

Muirhead @ 12/1 placed

From Dawn To Dusk @ 12/1 won

State of Play @ 16/1 placed

Red Cadeaux @ 10/1 won

Alphabet, 26 bets * £0.10 EW

won me a very nice £421.30

it was nice to return that phone call :D